Good Deals 2022

Nope, didn’t work. Time for me to contact them.

2 Likes

Sorry. This is Liquid Barn.

7 Likes

It turns out that the NEW website wasn’t taking the coupon code, but the OLD one is. The new website isn’t even open yet and the old website is out of stock on the Graham Cracker by RF. Now I am not sure what to do since the old has items that the new doesn’t and vice versa. Other flavors like Soda Base, Dulce de Leche, Taffy Base, S’mores are not available on the new site.

2 Likes

Idk, I only buy from reputable dealers such as Liion Wholesale and IMR. It’s been a long time but I may have stored it while discharged at too low of a rate.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Must you rub it in? Lol, they won’t ship to me :sob:

5 Likes

if you move to another state, then his job as an enabler is complete
:rofl:

7 Likes

Shhhhhhhh, it is a secret :wink:

5 Likes

The cat’s out of the bag, Michael! I knew you were an enabler from the first package you sent me :rofl: !!!

4 Likes

Kittens or cats? Oh and a Happy Solar New Year to you @muth.

8 Likes

Why thank you, and the same to you and yours :smiling_face:

7 Likes

I decided to look for the one that slid under the radar back in 2021. I don’t own one Smok mod (I don’t think) but I’ll try this one for my 21700 collection. It gets decent reviews. And I like leather.

7 Likes

I went off Smok mods after 5 failed in 3 months. The Gaur 21 is still my 21700 favourite: It does all the basics and has survived countless drops, smashes, drowning and other daily mishaps. Sadly there’s no leather door as standard, though it’s not that hard to make an inlay for a C-frame.

11 Likes

This is the company tht was dumping mod for like 20$ bck when we had the mail scare, yes Mjag is an enabler.

10 Likes

Yes …This might be my favorite all aroumd mod ever.

10 Likes

I was talking single 21700. Yes, Guar is a very good dual 21700. I do like my Dovpo dual 21700 that, btw, I got from @mjag the enabler. He always sends something extra to keep you hooked for his next round :rofl:

12 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Good Deals 2023

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.