Good Deals 2022

I imagine the forums will survive in some form or another. Maybe they will geta bonded warehouse going like sourcemore. Made an order for the bonded warehouse today; vaporesso itank and gti coils.

8 Likes

Real good price for the Saga Mini! Get em while you can.

LINK–>Screenshot_20221122-153231<–LINK

9 Likes

Other items on sale too!!!

Vaperz Cloud Black Friday sale

LINK–>Screenshot_20221122-154521<–LINK

9 Likes

Nice! I got a bunch of mods from them last year during sales. I got like 3 or 4 Saga’s and a brass Stormbreaker. The Valhalla V2 Mini is pretty awesome too :+1:.

10 Likes

Found an email from Rich at Gremberryfarms.com this morning:

15% off Black Friday flavor deals - No Code Needed
Use Coupon Code “gremlin” for 15% off your order total
(Yes, these combine to make the Black Friday flavors 30% off)
Discounted Shipping on ALL orders

Sale Prices Good Through Cyber Monday, November 28th
while supplies last!

8 Likes

That would be great.
Letitia, don’t you have the Taifun GT4? I was just looking at mine and thinking about a mod it would look good on. I wish I had a 21700 SBS to put it on.

4 Likes

10 Likes

I have a clone, only played with it a couple times; bottom af and I don’t get along well (I’m lazy & have other rtas I love so don’t put much effort into it honestly. Flavor is very good. PM me next week. :wink:

4 Likes

Made a reminder of it…I love winks and surprises :grin:

5 Likes

Nomnomz bf has started 25% off all regular priced flavourings. Already discounted items are not reduced 26 items at £65

4 Likes

6 Likes

Up to 50% off at Wire Optim through the weekend (I think)

5 Likes

Uh-oh

8 Likes

I noticed that earlier and thought it appears whatever Chefs is to become I’ll soon find out.
I’m glad I started buying from them when I did as I’m happy that I picked up flavours unavailable to me elsewhere, at a good price and that I’d long thought about wanting.
I hope they return somewhat similar.

5 Likes

I think they are def moving in a new direction

6 Likes

I’m wondering how many times THAT ^^^^ statement works out well ??

4 Likes

Most business dont last long after the change. Chefs wont be around by the next black friday. They might be gone for good. Been looking at other places to see if their stuff is available to truly know

5 Likes

They’re gone now. Shuttered the doors. Ceased trading.
RIP Chef’s.

8 Likes

Its kind of what i was thinking when i seen that. Im pretty sure they closed shop sad day

5 Likes

40% off. No coupon needed.

9 Likes