Good Deals 2022

COIL CLOUT

6 Likes

Does it say anywhere what brand they sell? Ive heard their Nic was Nicswlect also heard it was sourced frim LNW …Just wondering

6 Likes

I just looked and this is all i could find about it

6 Likes

I was making my first order from Chefs and saw the offer and thought I’ll give it a try, arrives Tuesday if you’d like to know what I get in it

10 Likes

I’d be interested @snowie and thanks for the thought. I hope that you receive concentrates you’re happy with.
And welcome to the forum.

8 Likes

I placed an order with a couple of hours to spare. I was trying to resist but couldn’t.
Only one Vapetrain concentrate in this one which was bakery spice. I was looking to buy USA tobacco but couldn’t find it on their site.

7 Likes

I know that feeling. I’m still waiting for my order from last week and already looking what else do i miss… :laughing: We are addicted.

10 Likes

Hey, bud, welcome to the forums, glad you made it.

5 Likes

Thanks Ken it’s much appreciated, just reading thru all the beginner stuff etc, getting impatient waiting for my First order Trust me to order it on the jubilee weekend

6 Likes

Welcome @snowie!

7 Likes

Hi Gazza,
I’ve been ordering from basedrop for a couple of years now & haven’t had any issues with them either.

10 Likes

GREAT to see you posting @Sevencasper.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

I saw the writing on the wall so to speak and have enough nic in the freezer to last me another 12 years or so but just curious girlfriend … are you ordering with a prescription? Just wondering how hard or easy it is to get. From memory I think peeps were saying it was as easy as paying for the online doctor, putting down how many ciggies you used to smoke (tell them more than actual :wink:) and they email you the script in pdf and you’re good to go. Is that the case? As I said, I’m pretty much set but you never know eh? Cheers GF…

8 Likes

That’s how I understand it but if you do the maths it’s seems you won’t be able to order much. Maths is not my strongpoint but if you vape a little stronger than most it’s not going to last long. As I say I could be wrong and I honestly hope someone can correct me.
I know you could simply lie about your smoking habits but even then. I suppose it’s also possible to become creative and ask friends and family to suddenly want to start and quit smoking?
Another thing I’ve read somewhere is that an individual can only order once? Again that could be wrong.

Admittedly the prescription isn’t as hard as I was thinking, considering the amount of GPs that will actually give you one and it appears very easily done on line once you’ve paid for it.
I very much doubt it but I’m hoping the change in government could have the remotest possibilities of changing something.
More likely to find Elvis on the moon but one needs hope.

7 Likes

Hi Dardy,
Yes I order with a script through mixology in NZ.
It is pretty straightforward to get the script although online scripts you have to be sure to specify you want 100mg Nic for mixing yourself or they are likely to specify pre-mixed bottles on the script (this happened with my hubby).
There is also a suggested issue with online scripts that the provider may reduce subsequent Nic level in scripts in an effort to reduce Nic consumption with a view to quitting but I am not aware of anyone being told that they have to reduce at this stage (on fb etc.)
However it has been suggested by other vapers that if a forced reduction was required, to simply tell the provider that you cannot and would go back to smoking if you were to reduce your Nic level.

As Gazza says, the quantity issue can be a bit tricky to work out. I didn’t really overestimate by much (3mg @ 30mls/ day = 90 mls) and my script is for 125ml with three repeats. You cannot buy your Nic in bulk so for me I can only order 100mls per three months as there are not 125ml bottles available.

I did not use an online service, I used one of the ATHRA doctors, Dr Kevin Murphy in SA, and we have done phone consults. In my second year consult I told him that I was using vaping as a Harm Reduction method (due to other health conditions) and he was happy to specify that on my script.
It reads:
“Nicotine Freebase Liquid
Nicotine 100mg /ml
for mixing with appropriate e-liquid in a vaporizing device
For use as a Harm Reduction strategy for a nicotine dependent patient as an alternative to combustible cigarette consumption.
Quantity 125*millilitres (ml). 3 Repeats.”

I wish :upside_down_face: :crossed_fingers:

As an aside: there seems to be some enforcement, details of fines issued here, two individuals, one in Feb 22
Nicotine vaping products: News and updates | Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)

(to everyone else: I am sorry this ended up quite long-winded and derailing the thread a bit. Happy for this to be moved to a new topic if necessary :wink: )

10 Likes

My Mystery Box from Chef’s Flavours arrived today and contained
Suorin Vagon Pod Kit
100ml Lauren’s Tart & Sour
100ml Lauren’s Butter Rum
30ml TFA Blueberry Candy
30ml WF Sweet & Sour Purple Drink
30ml Cap Apple Snacks
30ml FC Tyrone
30ml FC Down
10ml Broke Vaper Icy Cool
10ml TFA Lucky Leprechaun Cereal
10ml TFA Cream Soda
10ml TFA Maple Delux
10ml VTA Citrus Mate
10ml CAP Root Beer
10ml FC Obaa Obaa
Can’t Decide if I’m happy or disappointed, will never use the Suorin, not sure how many of the flavours I will actually use, can’t really complain for £20

11 Likes

I think I would have been happy enough with that considering.
My order still hasn’t shipped due to something to do with their internet.
Thanks for taking the time to post.

9 Likes

No, you really cant. That’s a good deal. Too bad they don’t ship those boxes across the pond.

6 Likes

Sure some of them may be oddball but keep in mind most can be used to make candy too. I was looking through your stash and i think my next buys would be some creams/custards.

While i LOVE Butter Rum LA that is a LOT, too bad it wasnt Bavarian Cream LA, it remains one of my favorite flavors. Looking at what you bought i see a Blueberry Cream Soda and a Root Beer Cream soda just waiting to be mixed.

Id suggest some recipes and %s but i mix at really low percentages compared to a lot of folks, i dont really mix for mouth to lung vaping.

9 Likes

I will mention @snowie if you like citrus flavours try VT Citrus Mate.
Personally I thoroughly enjoy it and find it easily vapeable as a stand-alone.

10 Likes