Good Deals 2023

Ordered, but haven’t received it yet. Hopefully sometime this week. Waiting for the Drag 4 mod to arrive, but that may be a week or two off.

7 Likes

Oh goody, you can be my lab rat. I wouldn’t mind having another mesh tank but would like to know if it’s worth getting if one already has the OG? The capacity is a big draw for me (no pun pre-planned).

8 Likes

I’ll happily post a full review (sans pics and annoying commentary) for ya.

7 Likes

Screenshot_20230524-180344_Gmail

7 Likes

6 Likes

Here you go @muth

8 Likes

Okay I know I’ve been busy lately and haven’t ordered any VTA but did BCF stop carrying the line? WTF?

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting to get some wire. Checked Wire Optim just now and they have 40% off. Anybody that follows them probably could’ve predicted :grin:.

I was surprised to see they offer larger sizes rolls! I go through a lot of clapton wire sizes and ribbon. Those used to max out at 1,000 & 100 feet. I need more 42ga N80 (I’m down to only 2,000 spare feet :laughing:), and now can get a 4,000 foot roll! I’m gonna try it out. Might get a 500 foot roll of .2 ribbon as well but that’s not as pressing. I’m still working on a 500 footer from Coil Society. Not sure how many people here are into hobby spinning but thought I’d mention it.

12 Likes

There were some rumblings that they were phasing out, so I ordered some must-haves a couple weeks ago. Glad I did, because it’s all gone now, even the ones I tried in the search field :grimacing:

7 Likes

Yes other than a few VT in the 50% off section BC has been phasing out VT. And at the VT main site a lot of flavors are out of stock or have been removed from the site.

7 Likes

Due to the Australian government’s recent decision it’s possible they could be closing?
I’ve certainly not heard anything concrete but their own website has been in maintenance mode ever since I think too.
I’ve heard no more about Australia’s future or any set dates but I think it’s safe to say it’s not going to be pretty.

5 Likes

I have seen this before hmm where was it oh thats right it was chefs flavours. That is shitty. Might have stock up on cinnamon donut from nomz if this is the case. Ill have to keep my eye on it

7 Likes

I just read a few articles on it now and watched a vid but they are taking it to a point thats unbelievable. They went off the deep end. Worse then what the states did. Just crazy

5 Likes

Yep.
To all accounts we’re f@@@ed but we just don’t exactly know to what extent yet.

The black market is gearing up for a busy time though.

6 Likes

Brazilian News: On Saturday, a pro-vape public demonstration will be held in several state capitals in Brazil. We want to take thousands of signatures to Anvisa, the Brazilian health surveillance agency, to speed up research and have a more accurate critical sense and realize that vaping is 95% less harmful than combustion tobacco and that there are many examples like Sweden and other countries that regulation works and that steam saves lives! We’re late over here!!!
We hope that at a next meeting of the National Surveillance Agency the cards will be put on the table.
www.vapesalvavidas.com.br
Good clouds!

11 Likes

Are you able to name the studies the government relied upon?

That would provide a way to assist in your country: general protests are an inconvenience to the state and a fucking disregard to the issues of the people.

5 Likes

Some research being presented as examples

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.15838

We also have another Brazilian site here for this purpose.

5 Likes

If you have more good references that we can add here in our petition. I am grateful for the shipment.

3 Likes

Wish you and the Brazilian vapers the best of luck with your petition. Maybe you’ll have a better outcome than most of us have.

4 Likes

It’s common sense in many rulers… it’s easier to prohibit than to research… research is more work… the tobacco industry thanks you

5 Likes