Good Deals 2023

Yeah, and they’ve been around for quite a while. I don’t shop there a lot but have never had any trouble. I order from there once or twice a year. The more you add to your cart, the more they charge for shipping cost. They have big discount codes frequently, but the shipping cost kind of evens it out.

5 Likes

From @Timwis on the VC …

3 Likes

8 Likes

I pounced on that as i needed 5 litres of vg and a few others that i only can get there

6 Likes

40 pct off

6 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

I recently bought SMOK NOVO 2 KIT from ProVape using a 10% discount code from dontpayfull.com. The offer is still available, so don’t wait too long to check it out.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum side of things @AduhSayang- and THAT is exactly why I have a rather large flavor stash!! Ha

4 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve been contemplating an upgrade to P42s & P28s. Today sounds like a good day :thinking:

5 Likes

The P28’s are the best 18650’s money can buy. I don’t notice the P42’s having any advantage over the Samsung’s. Pay your money take your choice.

6 Likes

6 Likes

My 30Ts are old & tired (and rewrapped to hell n back), so I’ll consider it an upgrade :grin:

6 Likes

My molli 42s truly exceed my Samsung 40s, no doubt about it… They last a hell of a lot longer…

6 Likes

I don’t find much of a difference between the two. When I look at puff counts the Moli gives me about 25-30 puffs more with the Samsung’s about 5 years older.

5 Likes

I haven’t really thought of trying it based off the puffs…, Indon’t ever clear my puff counts, my mods eventually reset or it stays @ 9999…, but just going off of time frames, my Samsung’s die a lot quicker than my Molli’s! Now granted… the Samsung’s r a little older, but not by much!

5 Likes

25 percent off flash sale. Today only. Code Flash25.

9 Likes

OOO Cornbread is on sale, 30ml for 5 bucks. Today only…

7 Likes
9 Likes