Good Deals 2023

I have 50% off of psychological problems if you need some. Oh hell, you’re a friend, so I’ll give em to you for free.

5 Likes

@Lostmarbles @Lucas_James_Holden @muth @TorturedZen I’d like to have some as mine are all worn out and need to be replaced! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I have some OCD you can have and bouts of compulsive tardiness due to a lack of perception of time and distraction.

5 Likes

I’ll take the OCD as I’m so tired of my own, just recently took all my flavors down to rearrange by flavor type and to make sure all labels are facing outward :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Well, let me know how that works out for you. It didn’t work for me.

5 Likes

Ha ha, Sleeping with the Enemy (1991)

8 Likes

@muth
Oh wow! Very old school,That movie was creepy but really good!

6 Likes

Big boy 28mm mesh tank from Wotofo, Now with a slightly new deck design that allows for traditional dual coil use if you’re opposed to mesh. Vape Sourcing has it available in thier USA warehouse as well as their China warehouse and if you use code WPXRTA you’ll pick it up for $21.99. Shipping to me in California was 8.00.
You can get a slightly cheaper deal ($20.99 USD) if you want it from China using the same code:

11 Likes

Big Wotofo mesh fan. Thanx for this. I was not aware they had a new version.

5 Likes

No problem. I didn’t know about it either, I just came across it while searching out deals. The usual suspects don’t have YT videos on it yet. Loved the M, but that fill port membrane was a PITA once it comes loose. I just tore it off. Thankfully this one doesn’t have it.
Hope the code still works. I didn’t seen an expiration on it.

6 Likes

You can do single, dual or mesh on this bad boy

5 Likes

Did you get it?

4 Likes

Ordered, but haven’t received it yet. Hopefully sometime this week. Waiting for the Drag 4 mod to arrive, but that may be a week or two off.

7 Likes

Oh goody, you can be my lab rat. I wouldn’t mind having another mesh tank but would like to know if it’s worth getting if one already has the OG? The capacity is a big draw for me (no pun pre-planned).

8 Likes

I’ll happily post a full review (sans pics and annoying commentary) for ya.

7 Likes

Screenshot_20230524-180344_Gmail

7 Likes

6 Likes

Here you go @muth

8 Likes

Okay I know I’ve been busy lately and haven’t ordered any VTA but did BCF stop carrying the line? WTF?

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting to get some wire. Checked Wire Optim just now and they have 40% off. Anybody that follows them probably could’ve predicted :grin:.

I was surprised to see they offer larger sizes rolls! I go through a lot of clapton wire sizes and ribbon. Those used to max out at 1,000 & 100 feet. I need more 42ga N80 (I’m down to only 2,000 spare feet :laughing:), and now can get a 4,000 foot roll! I’m gonna try it out. Might get a 500 foot roll of .2 ribbon as well but that’s not as pressing. I’m still working on a 500 footer from Coil Society. Not sure how many people here are into hobby spinning but thought I’d mention it.

12 Likes