Good Deals 2023

Just picked up 8 gallons @natbone

12 Likes

Damn, that’s a lot. How long does that last?

6 Likes

That depends @natbone, I have friends referring friends, so, the burn rate keeps going up. I gotta quit my J.O.B. to keep up LOL.

7 Likes

Good for you. I’m curious, do you charge them significantly lower than retail?

5 Likes

Thanks @natbone . I’ve bookmarked this source. I was searching Houston suppliers before and didn’t find one that sold small quantities to non-businesses. I’m sure Houston refineries produce vg and pg so I’m guessing this is straight from the refinery to this seller.

6 Likes

@natbone I’m not even sure what local brick and mortar’s charge at this point.

$10.00 / 30ml
$30.00 / 120ml
$100.00 / 480ml

9 Likes

With those prices if you keep getting more clients you wont need a day job :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Hehe, well it’s never as much as you’d think. NIC obviously is getting stupid, and shipping for everything is on the rise, so, ehhh. It is what it is. I supply a LOT of MTL high NIC vapers, so, THAT cuts into things as well.

9 Likes

These are good deals.
WARNING: Noisy Cricket mod is full mech mod, it’s series, and a hybrid 510 connection. If you have to ask about that it’s probably not a good fit for you, otherwise they are great mech mods.

11 Likes

I may pick up another Luxotic. Love the mod hate the RDA.
Thanks Jim!

8 Likes

I charge £7-£10 for 100ml now i feel like im not charging enough lol

8 Likes

LOL @Psycho_316 I hear you. It’s the damn MTL’ers that are killing me (myself included). I’ve still got a lot of people who are stuck on 24mg Freebase !!!

7 Likes

Thats the bonus to me, they all are 1.5 to 4mg but so many want 50/50 now its getting a little more expensive for me. Yeah id be charging more if i was mixing up 24mg.

7 Likes

Heeeeyyyyyy, hold on there! I only use 1mg freebase in my MTL… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Hehe, well in THAT case @Ianc13 I may have to start selling to you !!!

:slight_smile:

I DREAM of being able to get my 12mg MTL down to that level. Every time I step down, I start having issues with it.

6 Likes

Can you explain why that is? And why is it more expensive? I meet many that like high PG and others like high VG.

5 Likes

What is your MTL device? And what level nic do you use for sub ohm’ing?

4 Likes

Pg is more expensive then vg here in the uk unless you can get it from the same place but it never happens. You either pay way more for vg to get the pg at good price literally vapable was my go too but to get 5l of both is £64. Lubrisolve is £48 for both. Most of the time pg is the more expensive one. Literally a litre of pg is £10 and 5l of vg is £20 i have bought 5l of pg at £30-£35. Now im going through pg a lot faster now. Before the ukraine shit it was a lot cheaper for both. Literally £10 for 5l of vg and £17 for pg

8 Likes

Thank you for your explaining!

6 Likes

After reading @SessionDrummer 's latest review on the Steam Crave Meson RTA, I had to have it. Sourcemore has it for 29.77 USD in black (SS and gunmetal are preorder and Steam Crave has it listed for 50.00). Shipped was 36.11. Of course it might be a 3 week wait, but oh well, I can be patient (I’m going to try real hard to be).

13 Likes