Good deals?

Ok. Now that I’m past the BS of their website, and thoroughly pissed off…:rage:

This is all @Ozo’s fault! lol
I wish I’d looked sooner at that page (given the deal I ran across), but given the amount of frustration incurred, I’m glad I waited until my day was done, so I didn’t take it out on anyone. xP

I finally found another work around (thanks Mom!), but I’m almost still expecting an issue. They took my mom’s CC info with no problem in the processing portion that was giving my card issues. Even got a confirmation number! Huzzah.

But then I find this in the comments section of the completed order:

EDIT: note: everything after “this time…” was added automatically by THEIR CC system. It was NOT in my original comment as submitted.

If anything else on THIS order goes wrong…I don’t care HOW good the deal is, I won’t be back. :angry:

If any other “Punks feel lucky…” here’s the link for the deal…and while I’m almost leary to post it, maybe others will be problem free.
crossing my fingers for ya’ll

$10.99 for a Theorem with reasonable shipping:
http://www.beyondvape.com/store/rdas-tanks-c-384_387/wismec-theorem-atomizer-ss-p-4351.html

1 Like

I’ve had that address mismatch error at 2 different vendor sites, this wasn’t one. Tried my bank card, hubbies bank card, and 2 different credit cards. All with the same error. Called bank, they said it was showing as coming through and the error was with the companies CC processor. Verified my address was correct with bank. Contacted both companies at the time, and they just blew it off. I explained everything to them and all I got was, it’s show address doesn’t match, are you sure you entered it correctly? I gave up on both in severe frustration and never went back. Sounds like exactly the same thing, and I still don’t know why and I’m sure I’ll run into it at some point again. I think it’s the checkout system they use, as both looked the same format and everything during checkout.

1 Like

It HAS to be a CC vendor issue. As I mentioned, I’ve never had an issue like this anywhere else, and I’ve ordered online quite recently (but from known trusted vendors that I’ve dealt with previously).

They have to be using some cut-rate low-tier out of date vendor to save a few coins, that has bad info in their database. That’s simply all it could be (that’s a legit reason). I don’t even want to think about the other reason.

My address hasn’t changed in well over a decade, nor has my banking. I’m hoping that that remains to be the case…but rest assured I’ll be keeping a hawk’s eye on my bank account for the next few days after dealing with these guy’s system… :angry:

Sorry to say, but it’s highly unlikely I’ll shop there again after this experience.

1 Like

Had the same problem with CSVape and my bank said it was something on their end. Tried it the next day and it went through fine. It was very frustrating. A few days later I noticed four withdrawals on my debit card for a total of $250.00. I don’t know if this was a coincidence or not, but now I’m wary of any “glitches” that come up during a transaction. Since then I’ve been using a prepaid debit card through simple.com or pay-pal so there’s less chance of getting cleaned out.

3 Likes

Today 11/21 only. 15% off RDA and tanks. Code: TANKED15
https://www.elementvape.com/premondaysale?ct=t(PRE_BLACK_FRIDAY_MONDAY_SALE_11_21_2016)&mc_cid=a9aa6a9900&mc_eid=20a01b7f59

3 Likes

Flash sale:
Opus BT-C3100 v2.2 on GearBest for $30.99 with free shipping from USA-LA warehouse. Approximately $5 cheaper than the cheapest I’ve seen on Amazon, and for those without Prime, no minimum to meet for free shipping!

1 Like

http://www.vaporcube.com/best-sellers/h-wrecker-g2-hohm-wrecker-171w-temperature-control-box-mod.html

Hohm Wrecker G2 171W TC $44.97! Code: G2FLASHx1

An absolute steal at this price. Highly recommended. I just bought one and I’m tempted to buy another. I’m addicted to these things…

2 Likes

Killer deal, love the mod. I would be real tempted to buy another if I didn’t already have 4 :triumph:

2 Likes

Aw hell, now I have to buy one more to keep up with you!

3 Likes

They totally remind me of the first seigeli box mod I once had.

1 Like

Medicine Flower $3.99 for 5mls. I haven’t tried, but I think they normally run $20 for 15ml?

5 Likes

LOL, yeah, unfortunately the director of Hohm tech took the blame for the design, he loved the Sig 150 so much he decided on that style of box. I wish he would have waited and fell in love with the design of the Sig 213 (155 whatever :grin:) or Alien. I would be so done if a FSK chip was in one of those form factors.

2 Likes

Then PUT one in one! I mean, just saying

3 Likes

I would if I could, just don’t know how.

1 Like

Ohhhhh, just tried the elrecipes coupon code and it works with sale :wink:

So $3.59 for 5ml Medicine flavors.

4 Likes

Great share!!! I think a lot of folks are gonna take advantage of this. =D

And as I posted in the thread you linked, I think it’s gonna open a whole new world for mixers (judging by the reviews of some of our most respected mixers here)!!

1 Like

Just jumped all over this… Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

I hope it makes it affordable for those that have been wanting to try them. I am still abstaining as they are way above my budget normally and I don’t want to end up loving them and not being able to replace them. I like the flavors I have just fine :smiley: But I enjoy watching all you guys!

3 Likes

Then you might like Nicotine rivers deal, 1 day only…

Nicotine River
Liquid Nicotine Vegetable Glycerin Flavor Extracts
BLACK FRIDAY UPDATES

1. Black Friday deal is 20% OFF everything excluding pure nicotine.
  2. This 20% OFF deal is for ONE day, this FRIDAY, 11/25/2016.
  3. Once the deal has passed it is gone, act fast!
  4. Free Shipping is still applicable with 20% OFF for domestic orders.
  5. We will out of the office Thursday 11/24/16 and Friday 11/25/16.
  6. All orders will begin shipping Monday 11/28/16 and please expect mild delays.
  7. All 10ml sizing options have been added to every flavor.
  8. Don’t forget to check out our BRAND NEW DIY and Nicotine Titration Kits.

DISCOUNT CODE: HOLIDAYS

2 Likes

this thought about replacing these flaves has crossed my mind and im still torn over it , i definetly cant make them my main supplier my feeling is to take advantage of the sale and enjoy it while they last lol and if im using these at low percents 1pct and lower they will last long time

3 Likes