Good deals?

It was too good to be true, they canceled all the orders claiming it was a mistake. A mistake they have made several times in the past. I ordered 5 of the buggers for family and was refunded today. Oh well, it is probably a good thing as my hot water heater blew out last night and flooded my basement, which is where my mixing room is. Looks like ill need that money for ripping out my mixing room and replacing everything.

2 Likes

Anybody know a good deal on shop vacs? So, who’s next in line for the unfortunate mishap of a water deluge in their home? First it was @ringling, now @Ken_O_Where! Wanna draw straws who’s next or should we just start a betting “pool”? (Yes, pun intended)

3 Likes

Ringling too? What the crap… Well they are installing a new, tank-less hot water heater right now. It was a bit pricey but something like this wont ever happen again.

Betting pool, hehe. Fortunately there was only about an inch and a half of water and the neighbor was still up, he had a portable sump pump. Everything we own is stored down there but i grew up in the county and learned several decades ago that you store your stuff off the ground or in plastic bins.

EDIT: I see the post now, poor @ringling sorry about your flooding i know how bad it sucks. Fortunately for me it was the basement.

2 Likes

Yeah, me too. Texas thought it was Oregon the last few weeks and finally had enough to flood my shop and part of my home. Slowly getting things together. The shop is the worst, will have to replace sheetrock, YUCK…Sorry to hear your situation is a bit wet as well, Good luck with it…

1 Like

Man that sucks, too bad you arent close to my location as i was a carpenter for a long time and would be happy to help. My situation is all over with, they plumber just left and the floor is sloped properly so there is very very little water left to cleanup with the shopvac.

But ill be ripping out all the plastic shrink wrap and studs that i put in to close off the mixing lab. Should take no more than two hours once my fingers are all healed up.

Isn’t that odd, I could have put in your hot water heater. Damn shame we’re not closer!!!

1 Like

it wasn’t water for me it was a tranny in my wife’s truck!!!

1 Like

Say what??

EDIT: I would have deleted this post but it’s just too funny. I’m guessing you meant transmission…?

4 Likes

hahahahhahaha lol! toooofunny

1 Like

I’m still snickering. I got this mental picture of a drag queen sitting in a truck and a woman trying to explain to her husband what he/she was doing there and was so confused. LOL Wow, there’s something wrong with me. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Just ordered one of these for my daughter from MFS. Hopefully she likes it as much as I like my Kangertech Subtank Plus.
52 bucks with coupon code VAPORJOE13
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/kangertech-subox-mini-kit.html

Looks like I’m gonna have to start making more juice!

8 Likes

Whatever is “wrong” with you is what’s “right” in my book. 'Course people constantly look at me funny so that may not be a compliment.

2 Likes

ROFL!! you guys/gals are too much!

1 Like

Normally i could too but my hand is a bit too messed up right now. I used to build refrigerated and non-refrigerated air driers, some the size of houses. Right now im stuck with one handed typing, hehe. I love to hang rock tho… I blew out my knee around 12 years ago and had to get it replaced or i would still be a carpenter/GC.

2 Likes

http://www.wakeandvape.com/ipv4-pioneer4you-24-hour-special
killer deal

I got this… I couldn’t pass it up!

1 Like

you’ll b happy they ship pretty quick and for that price hah it’s an easy decision

1 Like

VSS15 = 15%off (vape crawler deal) brings it down to $70-ish + free shipping.

http://www.vapesocietysupply.com/products/ipv4-box-mod-black

1 Like

http://www.vaporshark.com/accessories/dna/dna-buy-now

1 Like

Not sure if this has been posted.

Coupon code SonwWolf200w

Gives you this mod for just under $100.

The type o is correct for the coupon code!!!

J

1 Like