Good deals?

Yeeees, excellent, Smithers, ah I mean @JoJo! I’ll be able to “help out” all the people of community!

5 Likes

pmslotf!!!fingers xd

1 Like

and toes

1 Like

How about calling it “JimK’s Essential Squeezins”

5 Likes

I like it! Guaranteed sell!

You missed your calling in marketing!

3 Likes

Have I? I’ve been self-employed since 1992. Been doing my own squeezins for a long time…lol

3 Likes

Same here since 2006. Best move I could have ever made for my sanity! Should have done it much sooner.

2 Likes

Good deal for you UK drippers out there.

1:1 clone of the Twisted messes RDA by compvape.

£19.99

Just ordered myself one.

http://www.evolutioncigarettes.co.uk/twisted-messes-rda-by-compvape

SIGELEI 75W TC BOX MOD $54.79

http://www.wakeandvape.com/pioneer4you-ipv-4s/

ipv4s 69.00
120 w upgrade for titanium wire tc

2 Likes

That’s a real good deal. I’m ordering 1 tonight. I hope they last.

1 Like

Flavorah started communicating with me - I sort of gave up on them, but then I received an email from them :smile:

I’ll do some affiliate stuff with them later, but for now, you guys get the big discount: 20% off with discount code: ELRECIPES

Apparently they’re also open for international orders now, so I will order from them very soon! I am pretty happy about that :smiley:

6 Likes

Woohoo! You da man!
Any particular recommendations?

1 Like

I haven’t tried them myself, since they didn’t ship internationally. They do now, and I will order all of them soon. They’re all supposed to be pretty good - Their custard is exceptional I hear :smile:

@redruffensore has a topic with his tasting notes!

1 Like

Just to put this out, Heartland still has their nic sale going on, 44.99 for a liter, seems like a pretty good price, I picked one up.

Not sure I’d call it a good deal, but MFS just lowered prices on their flavoring. They’re a little more competitive with ECX and BCV prices now. Not quite as cheap, but maybe a good flavor sale would fix that. :wink:

1 Like

Just found a few coupons from cvapor.com. It’s a Chinese eshop with free shipping

The new ipv4 120w 12% discount with coupon PV4S12OFF
Eleaf istick 40W Use coupon GRE10OFF for a price of 30$
GS tank atomizer with a tc head. Use coupon GRE10OFF for a price of 11$
Ιjust TC2 with a tc head. Use coupon GRE10OFF for a price of 11.9$
Το eleaf istick 100W Use coupon THL10OFF for a price of 41.6$

3 Likes

The ipv4 is already sold out but I ordered the iStick 40W TC. It will be my first TC device, I might as well try for that price. The cheapest I’ve seen it so far in Europe was 45 Euro so this is great. I ordered some nickel wire to go with it and the 10% off was for the entire order!

5 Likes

Found the mvp4s $74.99 at vapor dna and I have a coupon for $10 off $35 to use.
http://www.vapordna.com/iPV4S-120W-Temperature-Control-Mod-by-Pioneer4you-p/ipv4s1.htm
http://vapordna.refr.cc/Z24P7R7

2 Likes

50% off Ego and Cig-a-like style Batteries at MyFreedomSmokes.com through 7/27/2015. If you spend $75 or more you get free shipping (as always). Color choices are limited.

I got 4 ITaste v3.0 Variable voltage batteries half off so I only paid less than $8 a piece.
I got 8 Kanger EVOD 650mAh Batteries and paid less than $3.50 each.

Also some other stuff to make my total greater than $75 to get free shipping. Got LA Peanut Butter and hope that’s okay brand for that flavor.

Can’t beat the I-Taste v3.0 at usual price of $27 and now half off! WOW. I really like these. This will be my 3rd. You can adjust wattage and voltage: 3.3V-5.0V and 6.0W-11.0W. All a lady needs for tanks that are not sub-ohm. I set mine at 9.2 watts and 3 volts and leave it because they are a bit fussy to change settings. Just don’t want to change and I haven’t found the ‘trick’ to it yet. I’m sure there is one. Dropped one in the toilet and lost it. Love the passthrough to use in the car on a mini USB phone charger. Works well with an Aspire Nautilus tank that comes with a beauty ring. See the bundles and add what you need easily to be sure to add stuff if you are going to give these as gifts (my plan). For $8 each, I can afford to give them away to all remaining cigarette smokers in my life. Let me know if you got any and what you think. I really like them and I’ve been waiting for a sale for half off the lowest price I’ve found online. Just had to let you guys know about this one!!!