Good deals?

Im looking for a tfv4 by smok and im in Canada if anyone would kindly link me to a nice online store i cant seem to find anything under 60$ wich is completely insane. :slight_smile: Cheers

1 Like

I think @Pro_Vapes paid in the $30 dollar range if I remember correctly. Perhaps he can direct you to a good place. Also, many places are just know getting the TFV4 on PreOrder or if lucky just getting them in the stores. If you donā€™t find anything now then hang in there for a month and the price will go down and be all over the internetā€¦

2 Likes

Didnā€™t even notice that. My bad. Enjoy the site, itā€™s a favorite of mine for stuff to fill the junk drawer.

1 Like

Original Hcigar VT 200 200W TC Mod

117.00 200w tc. and not bad looking to boot

Thats a nice looking mod, but to expensive for my blood. And thatā€™s what it would be after my wife got done with me. LOL

1 Like

http://www.angelcigs.com/authentic-ehpro-billow-v2-5-0ml-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-black.html
$35.99, use couponcode billow and you will get $15 discount.

2 Likes

http://www.efun.top/smok-x-cube-ii-tc-actived-160w.html
$54.99 + free shipping.

1 Like

Good price! You ever order from that company before? Curious about their customer service and promptness of shipping.

1 Like

No, it is the first time so I will have to see how that pans out. They did send an email out straight away to confirm my order and I will get a mail when it ships out.
I couldnā€™t leave it for that price!
PS I found this review on reddit;
https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/22y2bo/angelcigscom_a_review_fast_tech_prices_from_a_us/

2 Likes

Nope! Thatā€™s the lowest Iā€™ve seen for a BillowV2. Stellar tank!

Thx for the link.

2 Likes

I have ordered from them before. Their customer service is pretty good, minus the broken English. When I say good, I mean good as in they are prompt to respond to issues that you may have with an order.

They have a US warehouse in CA that dispatches to all of the US orders. Received mine in about 4 days to FL. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s excellent info! Iā€™ve been wanting another Billow V2; just might take the plunge on this company. ; )

2 Likes

For $20 I might even take the plunge myself. That is very tempting for the Billow. I have never vaped any versions of the Billowā€™s but I have heard great things about the V2.

2 Likes

The V1 is cool, but it tends to splooge juice out the air intakes, due to vape condensation in the chimney and external heat forces. I make the mistake of putting my tank in the side pocket of my work shorts; the heat from my body heats up the tank and forces the juice into the deck areaā€¦it has no place to go except down through the deck and out the air intake holes. Thus, a big round spot of juice on the side of my shorts! I smell good though!

1 Like

Someone here on ELR said months ago that they used Angelcigs. Canā€™t remember who being Iā€™m Old and Senile. One thing I distinctly remember and is important when you buy from them is to make sure the items are in stock here in the US. They offer items in stock in the US and stuff that is in China. If you want fast arrival of product it better be in their warehouse in the states. Otherwise a Pic of a skeleton on a park bench waiting on Fastech comes to mindā€¦

2 Likes

This is true! If you want it fast, USA warehouse seems to have them in stock with 1 day ship time and the coupon ā€œbillowā€ does lock it to $20.

2 Likes

So cheap for the B2ā€¦ My bank account hates me this summer lol

4 Likes

Whooooooaaaaaa, now thatā€™s nice. You trying to temp me nowā€¦lol

2 Likes

I used to order from them all the time without any issuesā€¦other than the shipping is a tad high and it sometimes takes them a couple of days to send the item(s) out.

1 Like

I was charged a flat $5 for shipping in U.S. , not bad.

3 Likes