Good deals?

Are we allowed yo post link to other forums? I read rules but can’t remember?

Hopefully if I am wrong someone will correct me…but give credit where credit is due. If it something is a quote of another persons work it’s nice to give credit.

I normally see that it is frowned upon when the link is connected to a malicious site (or other ect harmful things) or hidden advertising for personal gain.

No, was just going to link sales thread from another forum…so they can keep all their credit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eciggity

5 Likes

I have seen others post links such as the reddit megasales thread on the holidays but if @JoJo throws the book at you ,you are on your own!:head_bandage:

2 Likes

lmao…figures. You all abandon ship the minute one of us woman give you the “look” :wink:

Well, I’m not gonna post it, but I will say there is a 4th of July Megathread on another unnamed forum with lots of sales listed just like @BoyHowdy mentioned. Like how I turned that back back around on you…mwahahahahaha

3 Likes

I will stand behind you (and run away fast if @jojo comes after you).

2 Likes

AFAIK it isn’t a problem on our end but may be a problem on theirs. People have posted links to ECF, VU, and Reddit and it hasn’t been an issue here.

1 Like

Wow Kbee does have good prices has anyone used their Ti wire before ?

1 Like

@Pro_Vapes …calling you :blush: I was seriously just reading about this on another thread. He posted a link to get some off of ebay. Up top I was on the search for wire. I’m following him because I love his recipes and he suggested the boreas tank. I got this tank and I really like the build deck and the tank in general is beautiful but I’m not the best builder for flavor. I can get by but I know there has to be more than what I am doing now.

1 Like

for building: do you have a coil jig?

VapeNW 20% off July 4th weekend:

Coupon Code: 20%off4thJuly

Looks like all items as well.

2 Likes

Just got a newsletter from LIQUID BARN From July 1st to July 4th, get 20% off all Liquids using the promocode ‘Freedom’. This includes PG, VG, all nicotine variants and all flavor concentrates.

Go get you some cheap vanilla ice cream. It’s the bomb. Full of diketones, so skip it if those scare you. Forum reviews of their flavors here.

5 Likes

How is lb’s nicotine?

they carry two the better one being nicselect , but you could get it cheaper from @Nicotine_River alot cheaper

2 Likes

Is there an elr code for nicotine river?

Edit: nm, found it. :wink:

I think the current one is DIY …

3 Likes

Bull City has a sale…

5 Likes

DIY oops just saw you found it

As of now , it is my favorite Titanium wire to use.

1 Like