Good deals?

Billow v3 nano?? I haven’t seen that one yet, nor could in find it in a search. You mind pointing me in the right direction?

2 Likes

Went to new local Vape Shop. Dude gave me a site that has IPV6 for $61.95 …not a pre-order …looking on here for any deals. Anyone have any experience with this place?

1 Like

Oh, i missed where he said Nano.

BTW anybody notice v2.5???

Uh oh. Well that would be because it doesn’t exist :frowning: Sorry, was a typo. I meant Billow 2 Nano. So sorry

1 Like

Anyone with a Griffin 22 without the top airflow? This totally changed my Griffin 22 and it’s under $7 at…
http://www.3fvape.com/49-sale

3 Likes

I like the Griffin 22mm (w/out top air flow), but love the Griffin 25mm (still w/out top airflow)… nice large deck and more room for the bubbles to float up.

3 Likes

Hi @BoDarc I thought you may be the person to ask since you were speaking of the IPV6 in your previous post. What do you know of this mod? I can’t find any reviews on it so I was curious if anyone knows anything about it. I actually just placed a pre-order order for a purple one from Fasttech, they are supposed to have them in on 7/30 (we’ll see) I ordered because of the good reputation that IPV mods seem to have and I believe the Yihi chip that is in it is a good one. I just hope it lives up to it’s family name.

@SunnyT I don’t think anyone has one of these. They hyped them and they were slow to Market. They even had another new mod, the IPV400, come out sooner and some people on here bought. I wouldn’t rush to buy. It’s probably only been out a week. Youtube will likely have reviews now… I posted it because it looks like the only place selling that Unicorn (mythical creature :wink: )

2 Likes

Yeah I probably should’ve waited a little longer, but I went ahead and got one purely on the reputation of the IPV family. As far as I know they have all been hits so far over the last few years. And the simple fact that I am a sucker for a purple mod! I really like the looks of it. Oh well, I guess if it is crap I will have a $50 purple paper weight :wink:

teehee nah it was pretty well hyped as being the best thing since sliced bread. Tag you’re it! now you have to let us all know how that thing works. I suspect it will be awesome …looks are awesome!

The only thing I don’t like about my Cuboid TC 150 is it feels like I’m holding a brick. The IPV6 looks like it would feel much nicer in the hand

1 Like

Yeah for a 200w mod it sure looks like it is smaller than most others on the market. The only thing that makes me curious is if it is a true 200 watts because it only has two 18650’s, but it’s not like I will use all that power anyways. I do usually vape at 100 watts though on my rx200. I got some 30Q’s from Illumn to power it. I haven’t tried those batteries before and I hope with the 15A rating they will be able to safely power it.

1 Like

My Cuboid TC 150 flashed with the newest firmware is now 200W and is a 2 battery mod. Yeah not sure too many people are using their mods at 200W. It’s more of a technology marker stating the point in the ecig 2015-2016 development timeline. I also bought all 30Qs and they’re working as well or better than my HG2 brown

1 Like

Oh wow! That is great news to me because I bought 4 of them from gearbest a few months ago and just put them away for the future and I just ordered 4 more from illumn! I got them because both times illumn was out of the HG2’s.

Yeah they seem to be lasting longer, but not sure if that’s because they’re new and brownies are old …but I don’t remember my HG2 lasting a full day …oh I’m using them in my new DNA200 chip Vt133 (HCIGAR) which might just be managing power more efficiently

2 Likes

I am a very heavy vaper. Right now I am vaping at 100w 450 degrees on a .10 ohm 24 guage dual titanium coil on my TFV4! I don’t ever recall being able to last a full day with batteries, even using three of them in the rx200!

sounds like a great setup and it’ll work fine on that two battery IPV6. I have to believe the IPV6 was slow to market because they had to make sure it had no issues, or they fixed some issues. Their reputation is riding on that model 6 release. No worries

1 Like

Thanks! I really hope so! You have made me feel better about my purchase :slight_smile:

…and I’m the tiniest bit envious. I was eyeing that, but wasn’t available (in stock) until after I spent all my “allowance”

1 Like

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I tried that link first before I found it at FT and both the black and purple were out of stock already…but when I get it in the next month or so I will definitely give you the rundown on it :wink:

1 Like

I would have gotten the brown. Looks mas macho, or for a lady more…err Preppy. hah it could match your purse

Oh and I’m sure everybody is interested in a review!

1 Like