Good News from Australia

Sorry, I’m not familiar with that. I searched for it but only came up with results for restaurants in Darwin (NT) :grin:.

7 Likes

Oh no, it is a tradition at Hertford College of the University of Oxford.

It developed for gentleman wanting to experience new exotic meats in order to honour the titular host’s zoological discoveries.

5 Likes

Sounds interesting, thanks for the explanation.

I’m off to have roast beef and veg for dinner :grin:

7 Likes

Have fun. I need to put a roast on, though with a bloody annoying seagull outside, plans may change.

8 Likes

I knew there were Retilians lol,nah pretty neat looking little critter.Amazing their still finding new species.Especially from the ocean from wence we came :grin::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Though we were not as bright as the whales and dolphins: When they let out a WTF and went back to the seas, we stayed.

5 Likes

They were def wiser,we stayed on shore and beat women over the head,dragged em into our caves and now look how many idiots are running around out here :smile:
Should’ve stayed in the Oceans lol

2 Likes

Luckily not all of us descend from Andrew Tate.

4 Likes

:laughing: Yeah he’s quite the Character

3 Likes

I think that’s much nicer than my classification as potentially being a toxic client to represent. Only someone who in no way looks like a bloated proboscis monkey (@fidalgo_vapes - I assume that avoids issues by denying any link) comes close.

5 Likes

Huh??? What ?? Whats the question ? about what ?

4 Likes

I believe that I still need to ensure that I do not negatively compare the impressive nasalis larvatus to any humans who have declared bankruptcy more than the times they’ve lost court cases.

5 Likes

Oh my man , I am so lost …Lol sorry

4 Likes

Trump and monkeys. Hopefully that triggers your memory.

6 Likes

Tate supposedly wants to train Elon musk for this upcoming bout with Zuckerberg lol.Now that i might tune in for :rofl:

2 Likes