Good shake n vape orange

I remember you saying that FA and FW Blood Oranges were pretty much all you ever used ‘cause they were awesome… Still that way? :thinking:

7 Likes

Yep. Mount Baker vape was the first BO flavor I bought, years ago. That happened to may or may not be the same as FW’s (I found they were pretty much the same). I don’t use FW because their flavors are a bit to candied for my tastes, but I found their BO to be great.

Since then I have started to use FA’s but I haven’t had it all that long. To be honest, I usually don’t prefer orange vapes, so I can’t offer up any FA recipes. I tend to use it as an accent, not in a straight up orange vape.

I always use to like CAP’s juicy orange and sweet tangerine, but again, as accents. That’s not to say they wouldn’t make a great orange vape, just not something I can ADV.

I never had any luck with FLV’s. The orange citrus is good but I seem to be sensitive to this “off” note that is consistent in their flavor structure. In some of the bakery types, it’s this fungal, mushroom like taste. Then in some of the fruits, like orange, it’s this burnt-y taste I can’t explain. Whatever the 2 tastes are, its something that’s used in their concentrates across the board, and for whatever reason, my palate picks them up. Not every flavor, mind you. Guess I’m weird like that :wink:

7 Likes

Yeah it does! When I could get commercial juice before the FLAVORBAN, I would put a shot of it in my tank with just about any other juice. You put me together a flavor pack?

5 Likes

@DarthVapor

What is this ylang ylang you speak of?

4 Likes

Send me a list, @Rocky02852… will be mixing tomorrow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Technically, its a flower, so I would put it in the floral category. Calling it such, casts a different perception, though. It’s not a traditional tasting flower, like Rose, Violet, Orchid. It’s a fun flavor to play around with and adds an exotic type accent to some

It plays differently with different flavors, especially pomegranate :drooling_face:

7 Likes

I don’t get it.

Ya, that’s why I tagged her. I remember it being quite good and Flavorah’s blood orange is really good and authentic without a need to steep. I plan on picking some up when I am able to afford it and will be playing around with it for sure.

That is exactly what happens for me and MF

4 Likes

Sorry @Dan_the_Man, I was referring to possible high levels of Blood Orange.

4 Likes

No need to apologize, I figured it was a joke but it just went over my head. LOL

3 Likes

Hehe sorry @Dan_the_Man, I think I was speed posting at the time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why don’t I have this and why does it not sound familiar

4 Likes

it’s one of the least talked about flv oranges… it will remind you of that fake oj called “Sunny D” if you have it mixed right with other things :stuck_out_tongue:

but its a big “little” player in the mix I posted, super simple and provides a background of tasty orange with hints of other bits in it…

another one of my favs… I like it as a simple lead mix using it as a main flavor, around 1.2%… it goes nice with teas, other fruits and even nuts… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow I have 48 flavorah flavors and now I definitely “need” another 2. Looked through my shopping list and there’s another 3 . I love that juice from coastal clouds ironically I’ve been vaping it and have been looking for a similar recipe. Thank you and also grrrrrr lol

4 Likes

VT Orange Tang is pretty good on its own and only needs about a day ish to sit around. Blood Orange and Royal Orange by Flavour Art are both good as well to.

Also there is wllmc’s Mt Dew Live Wire recipe that is pretty awesome it needs about 2 days for all the flavors to come together https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1796988/wllmc’s%20live%20wire

3 Likes

I’ve never tried this flavor but Fresh said on a show the other night that oneonone Crushing Orange Soda was spot on Orange Crush

3 Likes

Where do you get the orange crushing?

4 Likes

from ooo online or DIY vapor Supply https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/

2 Likes