Good substitute?

What’s a good sub for cap funnel cake?

3 Likes

Zeppola flavour art

6 Likes

Thanks. Appreciate your help. Stay healthy.

4 Likes

Funnel is greasier than FA’s though…

4 Likes

It’s always helpful if you make your stash publicly visible so that people can suggest something that comes close which you have. If you’re going to have to order anyway, pick that funnel cake. I think it’s better than Zeppola

3 Likes

I happen to like fried dough, sweet dough, donuts and pound cake… <my weakness :stuck_out_tongue:
All Flavorah… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Your vendor is showing! :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah it is… but you see… I gots the purple thing too!! :stuck_out_tongue:
Means I is special!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks to all who have responded to my request. Truly appreciate the help. As for my flavour stash : I’ve got so many it would take days to put them all in my file.

2 Likes

It would be worth it to get all of your flavors up on site… in the long run. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you have that many flavors, why need subs for standards like funnel cake? :astonished:
When I order 50-60 flavors, it just takes a few minutes to put them in… it makes life so much easier.

3 Likes

some good info here

https://diyordievaping.com/2019/04/16/🍩-doughnuts-🍩-ft-rin-vapes-noted-ep-94/

1 Like

I have my eye on Maple Bar. I do love me some maple syrup or anything maple, 'specially when there’s a pecan nearby.

Oh hey, have I told you I sft the Popcorn and fell in love. I probably have, I’m starting to lose my marbles.

2 Likes

Both are fantastic, Muth… :wink: I have quiet a few recipes with them…

2 Likes

I’ve been vaping down my Popcorn tester. That’s how much I like it. I detect some condensed milk and sometimes get a hint of maple. It’s vexing…teehee :drooling_face:

1 Like

how low and how high did you try it out at??
I normally run mine from .12% up to around 1.2% :slight_smile: popcorn for me is a multiuse flavor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was getting those notes at 1%. It’s a miracle I got some SFT going let alone testing the same flavor at different levels. I’m just not that disciplined (professional). But I definitely can see lowering it and getting good results.

1 Like

I have used it from .12% up to 1.4% ad had to stop… it goes wack between .6% and .8% for me and then repeats at 1.4% too much and looses some side notes to the flavor. Maybe it should give you a few ideas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It does. I have to say that I’m vaping it right now as a stand alone at 1% and enjoying it. Yes, that’s strong and I wouldn’t mind seeing what it does at lower doses. Seems very versatile to me.

2 Likes

I have a hell of a lot of flavours, but funnel cake isn’t one of them. Don’t own every flavour yet. Also, as I haven’t used this site much, I haven’t dialled in any of my flavours, which will now take me a good while to do. Sorry I’m not perfect.

3 Likes