Goodbye to one of our own , Rest Easy Graham Digital drops

Graham Digital drops was mostly on YT , he had a great creative mind and helped come up and produced shows like Developed , Mixin with Vixens , and Noted he also had other great ideas but his follow through and life problems got in the way . For those that dont know him he was a good person and loved the DIY community . For the ones who had the chance to get to know him he was controversial at the least and definetely misunderstood . Over the last couple years I had the privilege to be able to listen when he needed someone to listen . I’ll miss his obnoxious shit talking self maybe now Graham you can rest easy . I know you have lots of regrets and I know your love for your daughter and this community …

R.I.P Graham

24 Likes

Be at peace :dove:

7 Likes

Godspeed Graham.

8 Likes

Though I didn’t know him, it is always sad when someone from our community passes. And reminds me to remember what is really important in life to me…the people I know, the people I love and the relationships that have been built.

8 Likes

What can I say, I am shocked. Over the years I always spoke to Graham sharing my recipes with him and all sorts of other stuff. I will cherish the Messenger conversations we have had over the years. May his memory be eternal. R.I.P. Here is a logo I made for him that he liked. ![image (4)|400x400]

12 Likes

@Lukeloop he always talked about you , he thought you were one of the best .He admired You and Folkart

9 Likes

Sad to hear of anyone’s passing. Hope everyone in his inner circle has peace in their hearts.

10 Likes
12 Likes

My sincere condolences to you @fidalgo_vapes and all that were close. R.I.P. Sir.

8 Likes

My condolences to all close to him and those who benefited from his presence.

10 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @fidalgo_vapes Rest peacefully, Graham.

7 Likes

Well said fiddy. Graham was fun to talk to and was full of energy when he had an idea. Yes he pissed off people and didn’t care much that he did if he felt he was right. Rest easy you pain in the ass. I’m going to miss you buddy.

8 Likes

The Christmas Candle--- Canada Free Press

5 Likes

Always sad wish i had the pleasure as from what i have read him and I had one thing in common, people thought he was a prick, sounds like me. Obviously we both spoke our mind. Sad it is

2 Likes

Not always a bad quality…:facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes

No it is not. Hope you didnt miss me too much :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like