Got some flavors and curious if you guys tried em

U should freeze nicotine it will last ages. I would break it down . So U only taking out the bottle U using. For example 2x 100 ml . Glass is best .

5 Likes

thanks pal, something like this OK? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XCJWP8M

1 Like

I can’t open the link. But amber bottles are what most ppl use

2 Likes

@SendMePodJuiceRecipe I can see why you’d think that, the way that was written up, but NO, hehe, you CAN freeze, and use the Salts far past 14 days.

I’ve read that you bought 250ml of SALTS. The best way to use any NIC, is to minimize how MUCH of it, you are repeatedly exposing to heat, air, and light. This means that leaving ALL your NIC in the ONE bottle, would NOT be ideal. Breaking it down into smaller, glass bottles IS ideal. If you don’t use very much NIC, you could literally break it all down into 30ml bottles, but even 60ml bottles would be fine.

Break it down into as many bottles as you have handy, and leave MOST of them IN the freezer, tightly capped, undisturbed. ONE bottle, you will use as your WORKING bottle. That will be the one you take out of the freezer, use, then put back. This way only that one small bottle gets exposed, AND, you should be able to use up before any ill effects (oxidation) occur. Once empty, you move on to the NEXT bottle, etc.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum! You can look up notes on each of those flavors on ELR . Also check out episodes of Noted or Noted dx, OR @SessionDrummer has many many excellent reviews on flavors right here in the forum. Remember, taste is subjective. You might want to mix up sample testers and try them for yourself, that way you can see what your tastebuds think, and what place they will take in a recipe. Happy mixing!

8 Likes

Hey guys, was looking over the most popular flavors and was just wondering if any of these are like must haves on my next order? I know taste is kind of subjective but im sure you guys have tried a shitload of flavorings and just curious of your input, Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome @SendMePodJuiceRecipe , I get my VG/PG from Glycerine Supplier. Link https://glycerinsupplier.com. Great prices and fast delivery. BY THE WAY product is by the gallon.

4 Likes

Just wanted to make sure that is correct :scientist:

this is the stash now :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Those are not a listing of the most popular flavors. AND you should really be buying flavors based on recipes that fit your profile, on the recipe side. Plus you gotta make sure you enter your flavors properly to hopefully make more than just 4.

And if you thought you got sick of tinkering with the coils and cottons and shit, welcome to recipe tinkering.

8 Likes

Totally agree with this statement. Don’t waste your time buying popular flavors. Buy what you need to make a couple of recipes you know what you know your going to enjoy. If you come close to the free shipping that’s when you add a flavor or two that’s out of your wheelhouse and can experiment with later.

9 Likes

Yeah @SendMePodJuiceRecipe - those are NOT the most popular flavors… Let me try and track down a list for you…

7 Likes

Should i mix 50/50 if im using a Sonder U? This article is kind of old and im not sure if things have changed or not? I was thinking doing 50/50 and 60/40 and see the difference maybe?

2 Likes

The instructions in the box will normally tell you the PG/VG mix for the U coil you use. The last pod from GV is had recommended 50/50.

5 Likes

Good advice and welcome @SendMePodJuiceRecipe
I went nuts buying all the popular and must have flavours. All these wonderful fruits to be had :yum:

If I could get all this money back I wasted on flavours that I don’t like. The worst one I’ve ever had was TPA’s Taro :nauseated_face:
I don’t even want to talk about it. I’m still traumatised :grin:

Just go for what you like. If I had listened to the majority, there would not be a single tobacco flavour in my stash.
Now that would be a real shame.

Correct, makes a big difference. If there’s any confusion about it @TorturedZen will put you on the right track. He’s our database expert and I can tell you that’s not a job that I envy.
The small amount of recipes you get are also related to the number of flavours you have.
When your stash gets bigger, you will also get more recipes.

8 Likes

OK i got these too, I wasn’t going to but i don’t want my nic going bad. I have 250MG/ 250ML coming so ill put 200 away and end up keeping the bottle it comes in as my work bottle or whatever :scientist: :baby_bottle: :baby_bottle: :baby_bottle: :saluting_face:

Also when i listed those “most popular flavors” i worded that wrong. i was looking over the most made recipes and just put all the flavors that sounded good to me in my shopping list.

PG and VG came now all im waiting on is the nic salts n flavorings.
Gonna try to make a small batch of this but leave the peach out and replace the sucralose with a tiny bit of super sweet, does that sounds OK for a small test?

So a 30ml would look like this :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
For some reason, Mangosteen just popped in my head.

4 Likes

I took the liberty of sorting the DB starting with flavors that appear in the most recipes. Technically, I suppose they are considered the most popular according to the numbers although I’m sure some would disagree.
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?sort=num_recipes&direction=desc
–It might take a minute to load, depending on your internet speed.

7 Likes

Thanks @TorturedZen. Thats the list I was looking for. All our tastes are different, but that list is damn good!! Thabks brother!

1 Like

The glass bottle’s are great. I recommend getting regular caps for those bottles though. The drop tops may seem convenient but they leak air during storage and ruin the nicotine. See if you can find the regular plastic lined kind.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

2 Likes