Got Vaping Flavors

Came across this company and haven’t heard anything about them?
Has anyone got any experience of ‘Got Vaping Flavors’

http://www.gotvapingflavors.com

They seem to have an interesting selection of flavours and have a large selection of organic flavours.

2 Likes

I haven’t as well but if you click on the flavors for cooking tab it takes you to Nature’s Flavors Website and I have heard of them but never used them that I know of.
http://www.naturesflavors.com/
ECX sells a few of those?
http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/natures-flavors.html

@BoyHowdy
Ah?
I’ve heard of NF but never used them myself?
I guess they are branching out to accommodate the vaping demand?
I am positive I read or heard somewhere that NF supply to big eljuice brands?
Have no idea how true that is?
So could be promising if that is the case?
Would love to hear any feedback on them first before I took a chance with them?

2 Likes

There is a thread about NF , I would ask @Amy2 if she has any information about Got Vaping Flavors.

2 Likes

I have a handful of them. They’re organic well the ones I have are. Organic SB Shortcake, Raspberry cream and Blueberry Cheesecake. I feel the flavoring is ok on par strength wise with prob Capella a little weaker than TFA. So if you haven’t already invested in them eh they’re ok but I wouldn’t buy my flavors I have of theirs again oops Except for their Kona Cream it is good and I love it. I may buy the BB Cheesecake again…maybe but the Sb n the Raspberry aren’t that great nor are they concentrated enough for me.

2 Likes

@Amy2
Thanks! That’s good to know.
I noticed quite a few spices and herb flavours that just might add to mixes and also a ‘Hookah’ range. I wonder if that is similar to INW Shisha?

1 Like

Idk but I want more of those types of flavors as additives to my bakeries, I like the sound of that spun sugar but IDK some of their stuff is so weak and I don’t want to use pg flavorings at high ratios I need high concentrates with low ratios. Let me know if you stumble across that ok :blush:

1 Like

@Amy2
I most certainly will.
I fully understand with regards to the strength of the concentrate, I wonder if that changes with their various ranges?
I notice that their alcohol free vaping range looks on the weak side judging their preferred percentages so it make me wonder whether this is what you’ve got?
The more expensive concentrates would say to me that they are maybe more concentrated?
Then again?

Spun sugar?
What about the carrot?
Can see a great carrot cake with lashings of LA cream cheese Icing on top?
I love me a slice of carrot cake! LOL

1 Like

That is what I wanted with Carrot also a nice creamy CCI w/ Carrot and probably a lil pumpkin spice like literally 1 drop per 10 mls.

I hope the more expensive ones translate to higher concentrates. I have yes the organic I bought them at High desert vapes online.

Wow if you google Nature’s Flavors they have horrible Horrible complaints dating back from 2009-2010 hmm good thing we usually don’t buy straight out from the vendor themselves…I believe one of the larger selections I’ve seen from their line was available somewhere else too tired to remember atm. Looks like the entire web hates them thou from my quick search pages and pages of hate wow really crazy.

Faeries finest is the most hated on flavor company I have ever researched they literally have a hate FB page for them, that is how bad that company has done ppl.

4 Likes

I get a red flag when I see a recent name change of any company , perhaps they have changed more than the name but for now I think I will have to pass.

1 Like

I used them when I started. Not good.

1 Like

I think they are tied in with the parent manufacturer Best Flavors…who distributes through its’ own company and through another distributor NewportFlavors…as well as a Distributor that Amy mentioned … Natures Flavors…All have complicated Websites but Best Flavors indicates a section they call Flavors for Vaping…and Flavors without diacetyl…etc…They are all in California…I came across these sites when I was studying the possible use of flavor powders

4 Likes

Spent a lot of time reading reviews of this company!
I know most of them were from a few years back but it didn’t make for good reading!
Think I will sit tight on them for now until I hear differently?
Shame really as I was looking to try out organic flavours and their vast range of unusual flavours were intriguing?
Oh well!