2 of my fave in that order…

3 Likes

OK, which ones?

3 Likes

frosting and Cinnamon crunch

4 Likes

Mmmmmmm…

1 Like

Just ONE MORE example of how @Bull_City_Flavors, and @wllmc rock. As many of us are prepping for the “shipping bans”, and ALL the crazy-ness that surrounds it, placed a mega order from BCF, and even with a larger/heavier order, the fulfillment / shipping were just OUTSTANDING.

Glad to have teamed up with both of them, and will CONTINUE to do so, for CONSISTENTLY above average service, support before and after sale.

9 Likes

I use BCF for all my flavor needs. The turnaround is three days from my order to my house. I’ve never had a single issue, their customer service is phenomenal.

11 Likes

Bull City Flavors for the win.

7 Likes

I just noticed, that Bull City Flavors had gallons of VG / PG back in stock finally !!!

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/pg-vg/

6 Likes

How’s the quality of it?

4 Likes

I’ve used BCF’s VG along with River Supply, Essential Depot and ECX over the years. BCF quality was quite good and comparable to other brands. Crystal clear and the viscosity was as expected. I had no issues.

6 Likes

Thx, I’ve used Essential Depot for years but the price creeps up over time. Well, that may be true for everything now but it’s good to know that the others you mentioned are comparable.

5 Likes

Essential is now $50 on Amazon. That’s gone up quite a bit, imo.

5 Likes

I’m in Canada and my shipping is 2 days tops n it’s at my door 9am second day.

8 Likes

My deliveries from BCF are so fast my postal worker has time to do a little dance…

dancing-mailman_nj

Hoping it is not make a little love or my next child might be akward

9 Likes

BCF is so fast tbe tracking still say almost ready and ive received it already…

10 Likes

I blame @wllmc

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Yep, you are so right. I got my order on Saturday, but didn’t check the mail till yesterday. Today I’ll be (almost) single flavor mixing Flavorah’s Mild Tobacco (adding some menthol). BCF is an awesome vendor with fair pricing and great service.

7 Likes

VERY agreed @Cary1.

7 Likes

Never been disappointed by BCF in the 5 years I’ve been ordering from them!

Can someone update BCFs info in the “Resources” section, please? The name and link are outdated/broken and I don’t know where to post errors/corrections on ELR. I trust one of you will relay the message to the appropriate mod, webmaster, or whomever. Thanks

7 Likes

@daath can look at it. Also, the login page (recipe side) has a Feedback option if you want to send a message to him directly.

6 Likes