Gotta love Bull City Flavors

Just placed an order a few minutes ago. Got an immediate email response…

Your Bull City Flavors Order Confirmation (#281262)
Bull City Flavors support@bullcityflavors.com
12:43 PM

– then –

Your Bull City Flavors Order Has Been Updated (#281262)
Bull City Flavors support@bullcityflavors.com
12:58 PM
The status of order #281262 is now Shipped

Picked, packed and labeled for shipment in 15 minutes.
That’s what I call efficiency!

34 Likes

Yup! :grinning: Those guys and gals rock!

@BullCityFlavors :wink:

13 Likes

@TorturedZen I wish I could offer up a different experience, …

… but I can’t. It’s almost ALWAYS like that with them, just too damned consistent over @BullCityFlavors.

12 Likes

They’d get ALL of my business if they were ALLOWED to carry the few flavors I have to order from overseas

7 Likes

They get most of mine now but yeah, that would be extra sweet!

7 Likes

Umm, no I don’t. They ship to Bhutan but not the UAE even though I’ve informed a couple of times that vaping is now legal here. There’s probably 10 people in all of Bhutan that vape. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

This is your place? Right? :thinking:

:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Thanks for the support!

16 Likes

Last time I checked, the only way into the country is by land,usually walking in. I wonder how much shipping from BCF must be for a few bottles.

4 Likes

Guess it depends on how much PM (pack mule) Express is there in Bhutan? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: …whatever a bale of hay costs, maybe? Oh! Don’t forget about the cost of the coca leaves, or whatever pain relieving substance they use, for the shaman to munch while he/she is trekking up the mountain.

4 Likes

Well, if it were me doing the ordering I’d chose the cheaper, untracked kid shipping.

5 Likes

MY favorite vendor too! Have been for years. :cupid: :heartbeat: :revolving_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I have to say that I’m in love with @BullCityFlavors even more today… 'cause guess who FINALLY got her order in for LOVE VT… this girl did WOOT WOOT

6 Likes

@Bull_City_Flavors is definately my go to as well, awesome company!

8 Likes

I used them for the first time today. Largely based on this thread, actually. So, with my luck, I’ll get the wrong stuff 4 weeks late!

4 Likes

So yer glass is half empty huh?

4 Likes

No, it’s completely full at all times. Volume not filled by liquid is filled with air.

5 Likes

I’ve done 4 orders with them all decent sized orders and have all been perfect. You can also time the orders to show up when your spouse is at work if they think you have enough flavors already. My only gripe is someone got a 5ml sample size of flv alpine strawberry and it wasn’t me :crazy_face:. Also their cap removal tool is a great $3 investment.

7 Likes

I ordered Tuesday night 2/18, shipped the next day and got my order today 2/21. Can’t ask for much better than that! Had to check out that WF Sour Blue Raspberry and VT Fizzy Sherbert everyone has been raving about.

10 Likes

I probably should have gotten that one. Hey @Bull_City_Flavors, free sample??? There’s still time!! :wink: :full_moon_with_face:

6 Likes