Grapefruit recommendations

Hello fellow vapers and flavoristi,

I am joining Noted on 8/9 for Grapefruit. It’s another flavor I like, so even for not being the worlds best flavor tester, I hope I can contribute.

Do you have any recommendations for me? I have quite some flavors, but won’t miss a hidden gem.

So I am looking for your favorite flavor, percentages, anything special you think about that flavor. Maybe your favorite recipe with Grapefruit even as a side note. Everything which could be worth sharing as a guest.

As a recipe I have in every case GF yourself from our fellow @SthrnMixer at the start. On of my ADV I enjoy regularly.

Thank you.

6 Likes

And I have the VSO Pink Grapefruit inbound.

6 Likes

@SteveTC THAT was the SAME recipe that convinced me to buy my ONLY GF, FA Grapefruit.

GF Yourself (SthrnMixer Original) — Stellar !!!

6 Likes

I love SSA grapefruit, also quite enjoy FA white and honey pomelo (WF maybe). The SSA I use 1-1.5 and pairs nicely with the pomelo at 1. The ssa is a grapefruit that doesn’t need paired up for me though.

8 Likes

Looks like you have all that I have ever thought to grab …Dont forget FLV Pink Guava at. 5 to 1 pct is a GF

12 Likes

+1 on Fiddy’s post, Flv Pink Guava is the best ‘Grapefruit’ I have!! :grinning:

8 Likes

Thank you, I thought about it initially but then I forgot.

7 Likes

I love INW Grapefruit. I thought I’d better try INW White Grapefruit and it was really musky. It smells like cat urine and doesn’t taste much better. Everyone else who loves grapefruit seemed to enjoy it though. FLV Pink Guava is great too.

8 Likes

The Noted Episode on Grapefruit is up on Monday at 9 PM central. I will post another reminder on Sunday.

7 Likes

And up in 30 minutes:

4 Likes

As always good job

4 Likes

Thank you. I hoped to see you when you dropped the MF off. But I hope one day you will be a guest too.

4 Likes

One day my friend…I was running late everywhere today and luckily caught sam b4 the intro music stopped lol

4 Likes

Great show, @SteveTC

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes