Grapes (INAWERA)

Tomorrow marks fifteen days of maturation, I’ll try it and update our topic!

4 Likes

And what does your favorite Inawera pear recipe look like?

2 Likes

Keep in mind i am italian, i vape a lot of NETs tobaccos so i don’t know if u have access to them since they are produced in italy. For example, i “cloned” a famous tobacco aroma made by the guys that created the atomizer Bishop (should be famous even outside Italy): Check cookies. If u like to vape tobacco (not NET) u can try to mix pear and red burley/kentucky blend by Flavorah or any tobacco made by them.

The only time i tried to do a creamy profile was with the inawera yes, we cheesecake, but i don’ vape a lot of pure creamy flavour, i always splash with tobacco.

4 Likes

Thanks! I never thought of pairing with tobacco, but I will. I do have some flavorah’s and Inawera tobacco’s and the odd FA and TFA.

3 Likes

Updating after 30+ days

Tested at 2%
3 days - Dry, artificial, chemical and plastic grape flavor and earthy, floury aftertaste.
7 days - Dried grape flavor, now with a real fruit profile, low sweetness, earthy aftertaste is smoother and the chemical aftertaste is gone.
15 days - real fruit, dry, slightly sweeter than 7 days, medium sweetness and earthy taste.
30 days - No further changes. And no fade in flavor.

Tested at 3%
3 days - Slightly sweeter grape flavor with more body, but still an artificial, chemical, plastic taste and an earthy, floury aftertaste.
7 days - the same considerations as the 2%, the difference between the two is that the 3% has a little more body and sweetness, but nothing artificial, still the real fruit.
15 days - real fruit, dry, with a slightly more pronounced sweetness than 7 days, medium sweetness and a slightly more pronounced earthy taste.
30 days - No further changes. And no fade in flavor.

Good flavor to simulate the real fruit in bakeries and beverages. Although I find the earthy taste a little unpleasant, in combination with other flavors it can have its shine.

% Autonomous: 2.5%
% Main grade: 2.5%
% Fund: 0.75%
% Accent: 0.5%

Pairings: champagne, other grapes, apple, lemon, cacti, pitaya, bakeries

It’s not an SNV, it needs at least 7 days to start glowing.

5 Likes

Pretty sure Flavrz has this one @Jetz

2 Likes

Not sure if you are still looking but nomnomz has it