Grapes (INAWERA)

I’m looking for this does anyone know where to get it or anything that is close to it?

6 Likes
11 Likes

Just an FYI…the flavors database here lists it as Grapes (plural).
Grapes (Inawera)

9 Likes

Yes it is Grapes not Grape! Nicotine River has it for $100+! I don’t need that much! So I’m looking for leads to get a smaller amount! If anyone has any and is willing to sell some that works be great too lol

5 Likes

And FYI none of the places listed to buy it when you click on it have it!

5 Likes

As @St3v0 mentioned earlier, Bull City Flavors has your INW Grape.
When on the site, Tap Grape in the search bar and it takes you right to it

11 Likes

It’s not the one I’m looking for but thank you

4 Likes

I checked on the Inawera website and they translate it as Grape: AROMATY - АРОМАТИЗАТОР,AROMAT,FLAVOUR,INAWERA - UE
I think there must be something lost in translation at Nicotine River, so I think the advice getting it @BCF is very good advice.

8 Likes

Lars should make a recipe called “Grapes of Daath”

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I did order the grape everyone was talking about and I found my Grapes and they are NOT the same thing!

2 Likes

:popcorn::eyes:

…add more chars…

2 Likes

I bought the grapes from inawera, I made it at 2 and 3%, after 3 days I did a test and I even feel a grape flavor with body, but it is a chemical and plastic dry taste, with a floury aftertaste. Could the percentage be too high? Or should I wait longer in maceration. Thanks in advance. Good clouds!

3 Likes

Percentages may be too high. Do you SFT your flavors first? Also, if 3 days didn’t do it shoot for 7 days. Other than that, it may be a bad batch from either the vendor or Inawera.

3 Likes

I always make SFT of my flavors, I’ll wait these 7 days and see how it goes. Anyway, I’ll try to get a discount coupon from the supplier if that’s the case, because I’ve always heard good things about this flavor. Thanks for the reply @TorturedZen Good Clouds!

2 Likes

Some Inawera requires up to 30 days for losing the off notes. Can help leaving the bottle of the e-juice open for a night, sometimes the solvent note (the plasticky one u feel) goes away. 3% is okay if u vape at 80 vg - 20 pg at high wattage, otherwise is way too much. For mtl i mix some flavours at 0.5%.

I was always tempted to try grapes by inawera but i would like a candy one more than the ripe fruit. I have read several notes on the ELR’s page and still didn’t understand how it taste the inawera one. I know there is Grape Candy by tpa/tfa but is a pain get it where i live.

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer. I’ll wait a few days to see how it turns out. I always make my recipes in max VG, except when for MTL.
The TPA Grape Candy I bought these days here in Brazil. I haven’t done his SFT yet but I’ll comment on my considerations soon. Grape juice from TPA together with Dragonfruit is very good too. These I have already tested. Boas Nuvens partner

2 Likes

You use a smaller % for MTL, wouldn’t it be the other way around?

2 Likes

I come to update you about the inawera grapes:
Tested at 2% - 3 days - Dry, artificial, chemical, plastic grape flavor and earthy, floury aftertaste.

Tested at 3% - 3 days - Slightly sweeter grape flavor with more body, but still an artificial, chemical, plastic taste and an earthy, floury aftertaste.

Tested at 2% - 7 days - Dried grape flavor, now with a real fruit profile, low sweetness, earthy aftertaste is smoother and the chemical aftertaste is gone.

Tested at 3% - 7 days - same considerations as at 2%, the difference between the two is that at 3% it has a little more body and sweetness, but nothing artificial, still the real fruit

% Autonomous: 3%
% Main grade: 3%
% Fund: 1%
% Accent: 0.5%

Pairings: champagne, other grapes, apple, lemon, cacti, pitaya, bakeries
Surprised so far with everything that is happening in this shoot… from 1 star to 4 stars in 7 days… lol

I believe that 15 days ago everything happened here, so I post the last considerations.

3 Likes

This is good to hear. I have this flavor but never used it yet.
Thanks for your work on it. 3% it is

3 Likes

Happy to hear, will buy it in the next order from poland. If u wait even more it will get probably better, after 30 days u have the “real” flavour.

Inawera always nails all the fruits, from the shisha (almost NET) to the “artificial” flavours, Pear (Gruszka) for me is in the top 5 of my favourite flavours in the world.

5 Likes