Graphic/photo software

Gee I’m gonna go find me some old people to play with, I’ll bet they won’t make fun of me for wanting my software to be a tangible item I can hold in my hot little hand

1 Like

Lol. The only reason why people are focused on gimp is because for the price (free) it’s the best you can get at the lower end spectrum for cost. Although it is free it’s the one if the few programs that kinda comes close to photoshop…which is expensive.

One way to look at is that you could pay zero dollars on a program and the $ on medications for your puppy.

1 Like

I had one of those. They were a lot of fun and taught myself Basic on it. I also had a subscription to the C64 magazine and remember spending hours typing in the games and programs they had in them.

1 Like

ahhh the trusty 3 and a quarter?

2 Likes

Steering wheels? I thought those controlled the bow and stern diving planes. :slight_smile:

Actually if I remember between MS Word & MS Paint I did a lot of my old simple graphic work on the home computer without downloading or buying anything once I started digging into the 2 basic programs.
Been a couple of years but one or the other will let you wrap, curve and overlay text. I don’t know what level of editing your after but look around your basic systems first.
Ask Google how to do what your after and most times I’ll get back enough general info to narrow my searches down.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true, but I have a $20.00 gift card on Amazon and have been trying to spend it for a week Shit I’m worse than a women for changing my mind. lol :bomb:

1 Like

Yep, I have about 10 of these in a box loaded with files I can’t access, and I haven’t been motivated to buy a reader for years.

1 Like

I did lol. The caption also say that the computer will be easy to use, yup, looks very user friendly to me. :smile:

1 Like

Did you want graphic software or graphic in nature software? Huge difference. Pun intended.

3 Likes

Dude, use the free stuff lol

2 Likes

No way this can’t be put in this thread.

5 Likes

Or on 8 track(yeah I’m old too)
:grinning:

2 Likes

8 track was like the new stuff. Try 4 tracks. I still have a player and a few tapes for that one.
http://www.obsoletemedia.org/stereo-pak-4-track-cartridge/

3 Likes

rofl …epic floppy

2 Likes

I’m older than dirt and haven’t purchased a disk for ages, lol.

1 Like

Very happy for you I am. I still want to purchase a physical copy of my software

1 Like

Hey look it is @GPC2012 at his old job.

3 Likes

Well y’all win I’m going to download Gimp. If you never hear from me again it’s because it ate my computer and I don’t have a spare. So wish me luck

6 Likes

lol you will be fine @GPC2012 as long as you don’t download it from https://www.gimp.org/ that one is full of viruses.

Lmao sorry couldn’t resist that is the official site and it will be totally ok

4 Likes

Good Luck - you will be totally fine. If not, I’m blaming @Norseman :laughing: (:kissing_heart:)

3 Likes