Great Prices for VG and PG

Hey folks, I have bought from these peeps before. Their products are very good and priced very well. Even with shipping they still come under the competition.

https://www.dudadiesel.com/search.php?query=glycerin

Give them a visit. I am not affiliated with them, just a satisfied customer and I thought I’d share some possible savings.

Brad

4 Likes

Wow…really…$16.50 for a gallon of VG? That’s amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Doesn’t beat this price when you consider shipping…http://www.essentialdepot.com/product/GLYCERIN-VEG-2.html

4 Likes

Hard to beat free shipping! Duda’s shipping is reasonable, but not free.

2 Likes

I have been getting my pg-vg from nude nicotine, $14 + shipping for a liter.
4 Gallons PG-VG Crazy Pricing This is a crazy deal.
Comes to 17.50 Gal with shipping included. :astonished:
Glad I saw this thread. Thanks!

Edited:Reason Typos, Too Excited.

1 Like

I like the WL deal: $26.99/1 gal.–But have to buy approx $35.00 in flavors to get free shipping.
1/gal. lasts me 2 years with non subohm’g. It’s to easy to come up with $35.00 worth of flavors so I look at it as free shipping on all. Nice folks at WL too.
If you are buying 2 or more gallons, then it’s a whole different cost story.

Let me get this straight $16.78 per gallon compared to $26.99 per gallon. Hmmmm, me thinks you could find enough flavors to buy from WL so you can get free shipping and still save $10 per gallon. Me thinks that is…

2 Likes

Wow it’s free! I just paid 30 for shipping on a gly cube even though the gly cube was only 40 bucks , (3gallons VG one gallon pg) they missed my shipment on my order I placed in Black Friday, when they contacted me they apologized greatly and shipped me a gallon of VG and a gallon of pg free of charge along with my order ! Ended up with 4gallons VG and 2 gallons of pg for 70 bucks including shipping! Great customer service and someone actually answers the phone and gives you a fast answer great customer service!

2 Likes

Dammit man, now THATS what I’m talking about. That’s old school customer service right there.

2 Likes

Gotta love it I diddnt make a fuss or anything just asked when it would be here and no worries was just late, about 20 minutes later I got a call back and they apologized and explained exactly what happened and made sure I knew it was their fault not ups’ fault (get that a company that admits to their mistakes!) then another 20 minutes later I get an email , they canceled my origional order and immediately shipped a new one and gave me the tracking number , under that was another apology and another tracking number and explained they sent me 2 extra gallons free of charge express mail with usps , they both got here the same day within an hour of each other !

2 Likes