Great Recipes Less Than Five Flavors for Beginners

@Richard_R welcome you are in the best place everyone is here to help and I’ve given you your first like

4 Likes

@authormichellehughes @Dan_the_Man I’d like to see that happen your both fantastic

4 Likes

After getting first pod the other day (big change from 0.1 dual coil at about 100w). I think this one fits, only four flavours and I knew they worked together from other recipes, just bumped the % up a bit on where I normally use them.
I’m actually surprised by the flavour I’m getting.

5 Likes

I still havent tried that yet , probably bc I still have a lot of FW left

6 Likes

I had to try it, i went through a 30ml of fw yellow cake in about two months by myself lol needed a better alternative for my lungs and for my poor cotton and coils

7 Likes

I hear ya …i dont use it that often , but I can understand the reason you switched. There are a few JF flaves that I want to get . When I order new flavors they seem to get forgotten

6 Likes

Can’t go wrong with single flavor Purilium. It seems to be a tough brand to mix other brands with because it needs at least 10% to taste in max VG mixes…to me. Purilium tastes best with its own. Been using 7.5% kiwi and 2.5% strawberry ripe. Quick, simple and very good. Decided to finally use this instead of buying more flavors, which is getting to be a stupid amount

6 Likes
3 Likes