Great Recipes Less Than Five Flavors for Beginners

In January I will debut a BEGINNER Diy Mixers show. If you have incredible mixes that include less than five flavors and would like them to be considered, please drop those recipes below. I will start mixing them in December (if I have the flavors which you can verify here before sending suggestions [https://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/27039] so they have time to steep before the launch. Other mixers that would like to be a part of this can let me know and I’ll be glad to have you on as well.

The first show will be nothing but basics, and I mean REALLY basic because some of the questions in my beginner group have shown me that this needs to be taught from the ground up. I will NEVER claim to be a master mixer because I’m not, I’m just a hobbyist that enjoys mixing, and my show will also focus on that. I’m Working on putting this show not only on Youtube but my website and a private Facebook group. If you’d like to join me or suggest recipes, thank you in advance.

20 Likes

Horseradish Cream:
1/3 Heavy Cream
1/3 Horseradish (fresh)
1/3 Sour Cream
2 Tblsp Chives

Whip heavy cream until it just starts to peak
Fold in horseradish and sour cream
Sprinkle with chives

Chill until served. Goes great with USPS carrier short loin.

10 Likes

@authormichellehughes… not sure on everyone else…
but I have issues scrolling thru folks stash to hunt and find out if you have what I have… just a suggestion… pick what recipes you know you can mix…

I have over 700 recipes here on elr… another few gigs on my external hard drive… a ton of recipes… if you see any of mine you want to mix, go for it… :slight_smile: I will be thinning out my recipes…

omg @SmilingOgre… I need that horsey cream!!! :slight_smile: will add it to my jerky marinade and see how it turns out! <3 :smiley:

8 Likes

I’m hungry now thanks!

7 Likes

I’ll be up for it. I have a review channel and have been considering such a thing and would like to help.

7 Likes

Later today when I have a little more time I’ll post some recipes, some will have subs based on your stash, but you don’t have inw custard, JF yellow cake, or JF biscuit, and those are all staples of my easier mixes lol.

I actually started working on some easy custard and bakery flavors a while ago, but the project got sidetracked by life and stuff lol

6 Likes

May I be so forward and ask that you include SVN recipes as well. It helps when a noob like me wait for steeping and is in need of a vape.

6 Likes

I can sub out the biscuit with INW I don’t know anything as good as yellow cake though lol

3 Likes

Absolutely Ellick and I get that!

2 Likes

Would love to have you do a show with me Dan

6 Likes

Hi @Ellick , welcome to ELR, this mixer has some recipes that are ready in a few days, and I enjoy them a lot … Just to take a look …
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=Shaner

5 Likes

don’t forget to hit search here in the forum and type shake and vape :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think JF yellow cake is just as good as FW honestly, maybe even better in some recipes, it subs 1:1 with FW though

4 Likes

Those two are mine, both are good at a week steep but the blackberry cream is better at 2 weeks, the next two are not my recipes but I always have them mixed up.

5 Likes

Here are some more:) the FR vanilla blast could be subbed with shisha vanilla if you add 50% more, i.e. 1% vanilla blast=1.5% shisha vanilla

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Oh, the blasphemy!

3 Likes

JF doesn’t gunk up coils like FW does.

3 Likes

Five flavours try this on.

http://tjek.nu/r/xhBp

3 Likes

5 flavors plus some super sweet. Try it out. I’d love to hear some thoughts. I know this flavor profile will not be liked by all but the people I’ve made it for that do like it, love it. Thanks.

5 Likes