Green banana bamboo milk (MB)

Can’t find any info on what to use this with or any recipies I trust.
Anyone work with this one? And if so with what?,and what % mixed? Also I’ve checked the forum for anything can’t find much if anything. Guess this is why they say “don’t buy weird shit”

8 Likes

:rofl: Couldn’t agree more. Still do it though…
Sorry can’t help with the flavor because I’ve never heard of it before. Probably cuz that’s weird shit.

9 Likes

Tam is a very good mixer so looking how she used it should help…Also you can trust her mixes .

8 Likes

Awesome. But I literally have NONE of those flavors except the green banana bamboo n look.at the stash on me aleady I’m getting in shit every time more flavors come n idk what I’m even doing with half of them

6 Likes

Good thing I can use alot for actual food n smoothies.
Right now I’m up to 429 there’s not Many I can even understand why I have so many but here in
Canada there like 3.95 to 5.00 for a 10ml bottle

4 Likes

The Green Banana milk bamboo is a one shot so mix it as a one shot to test then add accents based on what you get

8 Likes

I get it …over 1200 flaves and at one time I was over 1500 plus ive purged my stash a few times

7 Likes

1200 after purged?
Quick question, how many of those are at least 120ml?

6 Likes

Maybe 50 to 75

I actually looked and it more like 30ish for 120mls…The 60ml bottles is what was more like 50 to 100 maybe more

6 Likes

Hi LC,
maybe this will help a bit 💦 #ThePlunge - Ft.Pippa Starr Molinberry One Shots - Green Banana & Bamboo Milk - YouTube. Or here check out the review from Noted https://diyordievaping.com/2020/02/11/banana-ft-unappreciatedrobot-noted-ep-137-diy-flavoring-reviews/.

5 Likes

Thanks I will check this out right now.

2 Likes