Gremberry Farms Solos from BCV

I placed an order from Bull City and while shopping ran across Gremberry Farms Solos. I assume they are one shots. I ordered their BS (Butterscotch) and Samoan Dreams. Just wondering if anyone has tried any of these? Curiosity got the best of me. :grin:

8 Likes

Gremberry Farms Formerly Gremlin DIY:
Gremlin
Looks like ELR folks have tried Gremlin, could see:

7 Likes

Thanks. BCF has been my go to for a long time. Great everything, but sometimes descriptions of new products are non existent. I had never tried one shots until last year when I tried several of Flavor Chasers lines. Good stuff, and good to get out of a mixing rut of the same old same old.

9 Likes

I am such an idiot, the first time I read it as Salmon Dreams and thoughtā€¦

200-4

Wish I could help but havenā€™t tried either of those my friend.

9 Likes

I think I may have accidentally mixed that a couple of times. :grin:

7 Likes

Havenā€™t we allā€¦

8 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen descriptions for any of their flavors.

6 Likes

It is very F ing annoying!!!

6 Likes

There are short flavor descriptions here:

https://gremberryfarms.com/flavors/pg-flavors/gremlin-originals/

Iā€™ve tried a few that I ordered directly from the link I shared. The Vanilla Overload one worked good to boost vanilla for me in some recipes. They do need to be used at like 12%-16%.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve tried the Samoan Dreams & I was able to somewhat taste it @ 1%ā€¦, now I canā€™t say tht itā€™s good, but I could taste it somewhatā€¦, I messaged Rich 2 ask about a starting % & he told me because of the banning & shit tht they couldnā€™t put a usage % on themā€¦ said they were originally formulated for use @ 20% but he said a lot of ppl use them about like TFA or CAP percentageā€¦ so gettingtht info, I figured Iā€™d try a few flavors @ 10%ā€¦ SMDHā€¦, I ended up mixing all of them up @ 1%ā€¦, Iā€™ll look thru some old notes to see what I wrote about it & get back to u!

5 Likes

Thanks. I guess that answers why there are no descriptions. :nauseated_face:

I mixed it late last night at 10% and honestly canā€™t tell whether its too much or not enough. Iā€™ll add some sweetener which I think is necessary with this and then dilute part to 5% and double the rest. First impression isnā€™t very good and the back note of government bullshit isnā€™t very pleasant either.

4 Likes

Lolā€¦, weā€™re all going to gell in a handbag my friend;(ā€¦ Iā€™ll look for my notes on it when I get home, but it probably wonā€™t be much seeing tht i used it at 1%ā€¦ IRCā€¦ I mightā€™ve said something likeā€¦ airy! Duh no wonder tho (1%)??WTF :man_facepalming:. EDIT: I had a blonde momentā€¦

4 Likes

@anon36682625 hereā€™s what I gotā€¦,Samoan Dreamsā€¦ mixed on 8/20 tried on 8/23ā€¦ wotofo profile, Mesh strip .18ohms, on top of wismec Luxotic @ 55Wā€¦ 1%ā€¦ Not much of a flavor to this one, very soft subtle flavor with a slight sweetnessā€¦, didnā€™t really taste like a samoan cookie though more like a subtly sweet cracker with a kinda marshmallow tasteā€¦ never really picked up any coconut or caramel notes , but it could be smeltā€¦ but as I say Rich from Gremberryfarms.com told me a 10-15% or equal or around to TFA or CAPā€¦, being able to taste it this low, Iā€™d say 10% should be a good %, might even be a little highā€¦ Idk, thatā€™s what I told myself I was going to doā€¦ try it again @ 10% & tht never happened;(ā€¦

5 Likes

Thanks. I added .5 FLV sweetener and it helped but not really what I was hoping for. Iā€™m getting ā€œband aidā€ so 10 % is probably high but Iā€™ll play with it a little and maybe try a lower power in a tank. Iā€™m dripping @.16. Other one shots Iā€™ve tried were generally recommended at 15% and worked pretty well for me. The butterscotch smells really good but havenā€™t mixed it yet. Iā€™ll start way lower.

4 Likes

Npā€¦ Hope u get it figured out

4 Likes

I couldā€™ve sworn I saw @SessionDrummer flavor notes on them. Might be wrong. Heā€™s a Samoan flavor junkie.

5 Likes

You will @muth.

2 Likes