Gremlin DIY... Great Customer Service!

I received a order from Grem today and had a issue with a leaky bottle. I sent them a message about the issue and they resolved it in about 30 minutes. It’s great to get prompt and hassle-free customer service. Big Ups to Gremlin DIY.

Apr 17th 2017 @ 9:02 PM

You Said:
My package was delivered today with a leaky bottle. I tried tighten the cap before unbagging, but the bottle top broke and leaked on my other flavors. I don’t have a problem re-bottling the other 2, but I do ask that you replace the Zeppola.

A link to the image below…

Apr 17th 2017 @ 9:35 PM

Gremlin DIY Said:
Hi Gregory, this is Morgan from Gremlin DIY.

I do apologize for the mess! We can absolutely send you a replacement bottle right away. I’ll also see about tossing in a few empty bottles and new labels for you for the other flavors. Again, I am very sorry for the mess and inconvenience!

Apr 17th 2017 @ 9:42 PM

You Said:
Thanks for the quick response and hassle-free customer service. I’ve heard your customer service was topnotch and now I see it for myself. I’m looking forward to doing more business in the future… Thanks again!

13 Likes

Gremlin was the first company I used for ordering my concentrates, and I’ve been so impressed with their turn-around time and packaging that I use them for damn near all of my flavorings. The only time I’ve used another vendor, it was a headache just trying to get the website to hold my cart together-I think I rebuilt my cart four or five times before I was able to make a purchase. I won’t be using that vendor again-Gremlin has a customer for as long as I’m mixing.

2 Likes

Gremlin is not the first company I ordered from but it is the company I use the most for my concentrates. Good prices, quick and reasonably priced shipping, great service, and all their concentrates come in usable bottles that aren’t difficult to work with so no need to rebottle anything. Another thing I like about them is if you like them on Facebook they posted an actual schedule for their sales for the next about six months. So if you pay attention to that you can schedule your orders around when they plan to have a sale. I currently have a bottle of DIYFS Holy Vanilla and CAP Butter Cream coming from them thanks to their Easter sale. Great company!

1 Like