Griffin grub screws

Hey I bought a griffin last week now I am on the second set of grub screws does anybody know the size so I can buy some slotted ones thank you

I ordered these. Haven’t received them yet so don’t have a clue if they’re any good.

there really oughtta be a complete listing of tanks/RDAs and their screw sizes for replacement sake.

8 Likes

and o-rings!!!

4 Likes

Check this out… Click Me

1 Like

I got an assortment that pretty much cover all my goodies.

6 Likes

Pretty sure they’re 1.5mm…that’s the size of the allen wrench that fits them.

1 Like

I think that’s a great idea. And to go along with it, a database with diagrams of parts assembly. Because if your stoned when you disassemble a new tank you may not get it back together!

4 Likes

Learned a long time ago… whip out the cellphone and take pics before you start

5 Likes

But then again you might be too stoned to remember that, so a diagram would still be nice :smirk:

3 Likes

If I was that torn up I couldn’t read the diagram either :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here you go. 50 pieces for $6.

http://www.heavengifts.com/GeekVape-Griffin-Hexagon-Screw-50pcs.html

5 Likes

Atomizer parts compatibility list for Kayfun, Cthulhu, Silverplay, GT-T 2, Goblin etc.

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/vapers/t/2017374/atomizer-parts-compatibility-list-for-kayfun/1

In case anyone is into the Kayfuns and such. There’s a lot of info on parts, if you scroll through this thread.

3 Likes

Since I exclusively vape on Kayfuns, Russians and other
Prehistoric equipment, this is a very good list of what
works. Member over there did a nice job researching items.

2 Likes

I was a little late to the Kayfun game, but it was the main tank I decided to stock up on, preparing for the upcoming regulations. They’re tough. You can configure them in so many different ways, with all the different tank combinations and spare tank parts. There’s not much to go wrong with them. They work great for lower power, MTL, which is all I do. I’m going to end up with 13 of them, if I can stop hitting the damn ‘add to cart’ button…lol.

Since you’re a Kayfun user, I have to ask. Do you happen to have a Kayfil tool? The stepped rod, that you slide up inside, to fill or work on, the Kayfun, without losing the juice? FT is out of them, and I am on the alert list, for if/when they restock. I saw them available in the UK, but the cost with shipping was more than I’d like to spend.

I would like someone who has one, to take the measurements on one. My brother is a machinist and could probably whip one up rather easily, if I had the dimensions. Just thought I’d put that out there, and ask.

3 Likes

Sorry to take so long to get back to you, a rare day at work.
Got some new HVAC equipment and needed to be there.
And the line about ‘Prehistoric’ comes from being told ‘better things out there, join us’ anyway…
As to the fill tool, never bothered to get one. Guess I thought
they would always be around, now I wish I had grabbed one when FT
had them. See how they would come in handy.
Hope you find one, I will check my normal kayfun friends and suppliers.

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate that. No problem on the reply, I just got home from work myself.

I enjoy the level of vaping and mixing, I’m at. I like low power MTL, tanks that are easy to tinker with, and fix or modify to suit my needs, easy on the battery, and not guzzling juice. Another big reason is the 45 years I smoked, and the 25 years inhaling aviation gasoline & jet fuel fumes. My lungs can’t handle high power and massive flavor & clouds. ‘Better’ is where we find it.

No biggie on the Kayfil tool. It doesn’t look that difficult to figure out the dims, with a little reverse engineering. I assume the small end fits inside the top chimney neck, the middle part fits the o ring inside the top cap (if my memory serves, is 5 mm ID), and the last part fits inside the neck of the top cap. If I can get some pics of one, and a tank to measure, to my brother, I’m sure he’ll figure it out.

Thanks!

1 Like