Grub Screws that match a velocity RDA clone? m3 x 3mm

Went to go use my velocity clone and a grub screw is gone.

Anyone know of any modern rda’s that a local vape store might have that match m3 x 3mm screws?

I was hoping to stop by a B & M store and get a spare set. Thanks for your time!

Last time I stopped in a store, I was asking for stuff and the poor dude seemed confused. Asked to meet his house mixer, and he kind of just shuffled away. lol

6 Likes

@DarkJester89 I’d be hard pressed to find any locally here. Always buy a couple hundred SS from Amazon…

7 Likes

Don’t know where you are located but the local hardware store may be your best bet. Most carry a large assortment of different sizes at the back service counter. They might have a different head but thread size is what matters most. Let your fingers do the walking. Worth a try.

5 Likes

I’ve got some hard find stuff from here.

6 Likes

what @SessionDrummer said. I bought a bunch from Amazon a couple years ago, then as per usual, misplaced them. At least I know they’re around here somewhere.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=m3+x+3mm+set+screw&crid=TEH8MVMHQUB5&sprefix=m3+x+3mm%2Caps%2C742&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_3_8

7 Likes

Bought mine from ebay got 50 for £2 lol

5 Likes

I grabbed a huge SS grub screw assortment from Amazon a few years ago .
It’s nice to have for sure

6 Likes

East Coast is a large area. Might google in your specific area: “metric fasteners” and give them a phone call to verify cost and availability.

4 Likes

Fasttech carries (or at least used to) carry a selection of popular M.1/.2/.3 etc replacement screws for attys.

4 Likes

Don’t know where you are based but in UK plenty of suppliers on Ebay

3 Likes

thanks for all the advice everyone!

5 Likes

Great company…

3 Likes

Look for m3 x 3mm Styled Grub Screws for the Velocity Styled RDA on fast tech…

3 Likes