Guava and pineapple concentrates

Hi all,

I am looking to replicate a certain juice I love. The juice is costal clouds what was known as guava punch but believe they have rehashed. Changing the label designs and names so believe it is now called pineapple punch. The main profiles i got from this juice was a pineapple and guava mix. I believe it was slightly heavier on pineapple. My question really is any good pineapple/guava flavourings i can use. More the better as i feel like two similar but different flavours combined can really make a flavour. Thanks in advance for suggestions, appreciate the help.

5 Likes

My first thought would be golden pineapple and sweet guava from capella. Good luck trying to emulate the juice you like. I hope you ended up with one you like more.

8 Likes

Hey @delltrapp thanks for the reply and recommendations. Sweet guava was on my list thanks for the pineapple recommendation. I noticed tpa guava, however on site it had one review which was unfortunately negative. Stating it has a strong off artificial flavour. Wonder if anyone here has used it and can comment. As it maybe good in smaller amounts as a booster who knows.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I dont have tpa guava

3 Likes

No worries @delltrapp thanks for your advice appreciate it :+1:

3 Likes

I have not used it but on the recipe side here there are only 185 recipes for Guava (TPA) and people have given it a 2.5 out of 5 star rating. Based on just that I would look for something with a higher approval.

By way of comparison the highest rated is Guava (SSA) with 5 stars and 147 recipes currently.
There are quite a few brands with considerably more recipes and good ratings also, but the best so far appears to be SSA.
Guava (sorted by # of recipes)

5 Likes

Hey @TorturedZen thanks for the tip… flavour list is good. Just dont really know anything about the flavour apart from it is used and has ratings. It maybe a way to try a few tho so thanks. I just wondered if anyone had used a guava or pineapple that was quite natural in taste.

4 Likes

Pineapple tpa is said to be natural tasting

4 Likes

If you select a flavor and scroll down you’ll see a BIG BOLD Notes heading. Click on that and you’ll see many descriptions from many different users. Also many copy and paste duplicates

4 Likes

Hey @big_vape thanks for the idiot proof instructions lol. New to site so I have yet to discover how to use it properly.

2 Likes

Hey @delltrapp thanks again for the suggestion. Maybe that would work together with the golden pineapple you mentioned earlier from capella. Ill have another look at flavours. Now I know how to use flavour list a bit better thanks to bigvape.

3 Likes

No worries man, we were all new at one time :wave:

5 Likes

Queen delicate Pineapple from molinberry is also a good shout for a pineapple that supports other pineapples with its light but authentic taste.

4 Likes

Hey @Ed133 I’m a bit limited to what I can get over here in UK it seems. I did a quick search tho and its one I can get over here. Thanks for the suggestion sounds like it could be a nice base for the pineapple flavour I wanted. Im kind of still thinking about the guava tho. I need to look at some recipes I think, with sweet guava from cap. It sounded like the more natural option from reading notes. May end up boosting it with other fruit flavours, as I read it was a touch grassy. Guava is said to resemble a cross between strawberry and peach, so i guess that’s a good place to start if needs be. Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions, much appreciated :+1:

3 Likes