Guava Single Flavour Testing Notes

Hey guys did a SFT show on Guava concentrates - go check it out if you were looking for some Guava realness.

I also created a quick mix with my findings from the testing.

12 Likes

Welcome to ELR. Time stamps are useful for those that cannot easily get all brands where they live.

7 Likes

Thanks Letitia - will add some to the video description. Def will help people, I agree!

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR @thefogvlog.

5 Likes

Theo …Welcome brother :pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy !! :grinning:

7 Likes

@Letitia - Links added to the video, i’m unable to post the links in this thread. New user can only post two links in a post.

8 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes @SessionDrummer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks so much guys, I still need to move all my recipes from ATF. But i’m making ELR my home. So I will be way more present in this forum.

9 Likes

@Cary1 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks so much!

4 Likes

Welcome @thefogvlog and thanks for your Guava tasting video notes.

4 Likes

Thanks @JiM210 !! Its an absolute pleasure - found some gems in there!

4 Likes

A first post and a video for a review. Sadly I won’t look,

2 Likes

:laughing: thanks for bumping the thread tho :heart:

4 Likes

Great to see you back on YT Theo it has been too long brother

4 Likes

It has been way too long. I really missed it, not only the content creation - but also the people in the scene. :heart:

I have a few content concepts that I’m working on to try keep things interesting and fresh… these first few videos is really just to get back into it.

Thanks for checking in @woftam :partying_face:

7 Likes

@thefogvlog caught the first half of the video, and I like it. I WILL be getting to the other half. Thanks for dropping by, and sharing this.

5 Likes

This great thanks for taking the time!

5 Likes

No stress @SessionDrummer - thanks so much for checking out the content. The pinned comment has a final summary if you want to cut to my recommendation (if you need the information asap :grin:)

2 Likes

@thefogvlog It’s great to see you back again Theo. I used to love your shows and missed them when they stopped. How is Richard and Deetz doing?

5 Likes

ive had Guava in my cart so many times but don’t know what guava is but i love fruits…Do think ID like it.What best describes what guava taste like? and why would i like it? I mean I like sweet bright fruits n getting it regardless…Whats the best one to Get? THNX GUYS

Aaa

5 Likes