Gunmetal rdas

Ok anyone have a suggestion for a rda that comes in gunmetal color ? I just bought the smoant cylon and its gunmetal color i looked at the dead rabbit but the opinions our pretty even any other options tia

1 Like

The augvape druga and the digiflavor drop both come in gunmetal

1 Like

here

here

2 Likes

Drop RDA comes in gunmetal now, that would be my first choice :ok_hand:

8 Likes

then look no further bud

2 Likes

is the drop fairly simple to build on ?

1 Like

its the EASIEST to build on man, Brian Herb designed it, 4 raised posts with leg cut off space underneath, silky smooth airflow and great flavour too :ok_hand:

5 Likes

“pedestal postless” see i pay attention, sometimes

2 Likes

ok ty i think im going to grab the drop , i appreciate the feedback i still use sub ohm tanks but also rdta and rdas just not a lot especially when i run out of coils lol

1 Like

you’re very welcome :wink:🖒

1 Like

since you here right now have you ever bought wire that was already wrapped like premade clapton wire ? im confused with the multiple numbers , usually i order 24 or 26g and do single wraps but i want to order the premade wire whats the 36/24 or 38/26

1 Like

the 24 or 26 is your core and the higher is the wrap

2 Likes

ok so they take the 26g nd wrap it with the smaller wire , would you suggest using the 24 and 26 since i alread use thise for single wraps ?

1 Like

you’ll be good with either man, try em both and see which one floats your boat, either would be good in that new set up you got/getting 🖒 worms right with the numbers :ok_hand:

1 Like

id run the 2 thru steam calc wire wiz and based on res. u prefer buy that wire

2 Likes

ok thank you again time to go shop lol

1 Like

also read how many core wires there are, u were doing single wire wraps before, that changes numbers

2 Likes

yes i seen that there are double etc im goi g to stick with the single core for now

1 Like

easiest thing for flavor u can do is twist up your own, simple not even a drill is needed

1 Like

i figure ill give that a go soon lol

2 Likes