Hadaly search

I’m trying to find a site to buy a Hadaly RDA but 3fvape.com is out of stock. Does anyone have a trusted site I can go to???

4 Likes

Please note: they’re obviously not in stock currently (since they say they will ship on the 30th)

But I strongly recommend DHL if you want it anytime soon (and that means before you lose the ability to file a PayPal dispute because the shippers are operating so slow).

There are other brand options listed as well, but the link above (SXK) is probably the most highly recommended from what I have read here. YFTK being the second.

5 Likes

Ok thanks I wasn’t sure If this site was legit. I was wondering. I can’t believe there are zero clones being made and or sold in the United states. Just can’t believe that.

4 Likes

There were plenty being sold in the US at one time… But given its a really old atty, and the trend of manufacturers to always “run and gun” for the next latest “hotness”… :roll_eyes:

You’ll find that a lot of things get discontinued after only a year (with rare exceptions).

You can sometimes find older stuff at random “mom and pop” stores. But usually because they were over pricing them to start with, or because they aren’t well known online (and the locals didn’t “take to” whatever old stuff they still have).

In some cases, it pays to look at the unknown shops. Even then, I still try and see if there’s any feedback on the site/retail store.

Wish you luck though!

6 Likes

You can still get an original Citadel from Psyclone website…I know its not a hadaly but…

6 Likes

Yeah in a custard guy… not into fruits as much. Thanks for the feed back. I know of a few shops near me that I haven’t been at in several years, I’ll check them out now. Thanks again brother!!

6 Likes

Stand by… I might have a line on this quest. :wink:

5 Likes

Hmmm you have my attention good sir!! Standing by…

2 Likes

I’m waiting for your line? :man_shrugging:t2::smiley:

2 Likes

PM on the way. :wink:

3 Likes

Let me know, got a very dusty authentic sat in a draw that nobody will help me find a spheroid for :stuck_out_tongue:

…1 whole year later :joy:, sorry glasses are going on NOW

5 Likes

What is a spheroid? I know by definition whats it is but not regarding rda

4 Likes

images

16mm “traditional” mtl tank from now defunct Greek house vapour art, as rare as rocking horse sh*t yet still somehow get sold for £20 on forums you can’t access without a black sacrament :joy:

Now I thought spheroid, would refer to a round shape :sweat_smile: but I’ve seen results for Bloodborne pathogens and carcinomas, I don’t know what it really is :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Thats what I assumed , however when I assume alot of times I feel like an ASS

6 Likes

From the picture, I would have thought it refers to a suppository. :crazy_face: :laughing:

6 Likes

Mtl no… A2L :joy:

8 Likes

You’re fine! However, I’ve found I’m an ass without assuming

4 Likes

You and me both lol

4 Likes

06ce4d4d0cdfb38309e8feb4ea6437458be2faf2ee9b6bd30f928440c215df3a.0231317316017036381

Lord grant me the strength to stay out of this one🙏

7 Likes

I don’t no if there exactly the same as the older hadaly. But I bought an entheon/hadaly off VapinArt in Miami a few years back. Came with I guess entheon top cap . And a hadaly top cap . Uses same deck and tons of extras. I was on there a month or so ago looking for steam tuners taifun gt v4 short version. And they still have entheon/hadaly for 87 I think. Good rda for test.

5 Likes