Halloween Giveaway - 1 Set of Wotofo Profile RDA, Ends on 5th Nov

My youngest son was a zombie, my middle son was Batman, and my oldest is 14, which is too old to trick or treat, but I let him anyway, and he just wore a scary mask!

1 Like

The got around 5 lbs. of candy each! Good haul this year!

My favorite candy bar is an Almond Joy, so I stole most of those from my kids candy!

@HealthCabin, you guys are awesome!

Shout out to Maggie @Healthcabin, I appreciate all you do for the ELR community!

I really like that the Profile comes with a resin drip tip, they are my favorite!

My first Wotofo product was a Freakshow mini rda!

The profile rda looks like it will be good for squonking! I love using mesh rdaā€™s for squonking!

I like the blue oneā€¦

The spring-loaded support for the cotton looks like it could be useful, although I have the digiflavor mesh pro rda and have never had a problem with the cotton not touching the mesh and giving dry hits, and it has no spring-loaded supportā€¦

I also like the rainbow one, looks like it would match the purple Rage squonk mod I want!

The number of entries in this thread is so high that it is hard to keep thinking of new things to say in eachā€¦

I am almost done though, only two more to goā€¦

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks for another great giveaway Maggie @HealthCabin

Visit Profile RDA here , and leave your comment in the reply box

I need help to find the dang comment box :tired_face:

1 Like

I have tried the Recurve and I love it. But I have never tried Profile so I cannot compare them.
One uses standard coils and a small wick, the other uses mesh coils and a huge wick.

Itā€™s just the review box on the Profileā€™s page

I really like my new Recurve RDA, The modern technology in vape devices is outstanding. As long as the parts used for construction of the devices are high quality, a user can get very good performance from the new RDAs.

I hope this contest isnā€™t over, Iā€™d really like to try this RDA. But actually I think it needs to be called RMA for Recoilable Mesh Atomizer.