Halloween where did it go?

Wow! Dismal. Only had like five trick or treaters. No where near enough to fill the freezer. Two of those where too small to bother with. What is this holiday coming to?

13 Likes

at least you had 2 small ones… nothing here at my house.

9 Likes

My wife bought two big bags of tootsie rolls. I hate tootsie rolls. If we get another late trick or treater he or she will get a full bag.

11 Likes

Does seem like it has tapered off a bit here too.

4 Likes

I still have candy too…
but… I can say we had a wicked storm roll thru here from 6 to 8 pm…kind of killed things.

4 Likes

My wife got the “wheelbarrow bag”, but I knew it was for her !!!

6 Likes

I’ve never had a trick or treater at my house. Could be that I live in the woods, could be the nearly half as dangerous as Ogre reputation (which is totally unfounded by the way).

6 Likes

so in other words, you have candy and you are not sharing :stuck_out_tongue: haha!!

4 Likes

Nah, kids are too old, and I have to watch my pristine figure.

5 Likes

Yes, you never know what lurks in the woods, blahahahahaahha

5 Likes

Ya, me too. Gotta watch it so I don’t bump into things.

5 Likes

Perhaps word got around at the local Elementary Schools that Cherry e-Juice was “not in the works” ?

Source: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIHJ1ZeUMAAfsOk.jpg

:stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Not a one knock on the door! I can remember when they streamed through our neighborhood by the hundreds.

4 Likes

Exactly!! One constant line at the door from 7 to 10. Are they looking at pictures of candy on their cell phones now?

6 Likes

Your Governor “declined to comment” on the sealed Foodie Indictments, and the Child Labor Camps ?

Source: http://citnutritionally.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/food-police-shield_medium.jpg

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I haven’t given out a single piece.
Man, when I was a kid this was THE DAY!

7 Likes

Seriously!!

4 Likes

I live in a Rural community and most parents take their kids to the “nice” town which isn’t ours apparently. I woke up last night when the kids got home and they had a LOT LOT LOT of candy several pounds worth. So they are out there, just not where I live.

7 Likes

We have a similar thing on the 11th of November. I had to bring a lot of money to the vet again this month so no money for sweets. I think I will go @SmilingOgre’s way and stock up the freezer :yum:

5 Likes

You’re welcome any time! Hope your Pet(s) are ok!

4 Likes