Handchecks (2020 - 2021)

Looks like a keeper :star_struck:

6 Likes

I only have a few things left out right now. Simple, yet still a great setup. William also agrees :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Great setup! I assume the cat is still out if you need some hairs for wicking material.:wink:

7 Likes

What’s this anyway? is it a squonker?..so compact looks light…

4 Likes

10 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Nice @Rocky02852. I don’t know Chevy’s, what motor did you get ?

2 Likes

Got the 5.3 (Without Dynamic Fuel Management) with the dual exhaust it’s nice and throaty :sunglasses: , would have loved to get the 6.2L but slim pickings on trucks atm…

5 Likes

Wow, that was smart. I didn’t know it was optional to NOT get that. I wonder if that was causing some of the stuff we were talking about ?

3 Likes

God bless the chip shortage :us:
Missing chip effectively eliminates the 5.3-liter V8’s cylinder deactivation. …

5 Likes

After 50 miles on the OD, realized the dash has a built in Mod Holder, +1 GM :grin:

15 Likes

I really like the Vandy Vape Iconic. Good flavor and cloud. Having two coils share one clamp wasn’t a problem at all for this first build.

12 Likes

Is that the guar-21? I got one too! The blue one!

3 Likes

You need more Gaurs. I’m pondering getting a third one this month.

4 Likes

I looked up the definition of insanity and my picture popped up, that’s not fair right? Never used so much cotton, like ever…please pray for my eternal soul…3 hits at 150 watts and I have reached my nic intake for the rest of the day thanks to the Voltrove Endgame 41mm.

6mm dual oct-core claptons and about 4 packages of cotton bacon, maybe more, lost count.

16 Likes

Ohh, you just love rubbing it in :joy:

5 Likes

So my siblings and I have this saying that we stole from an old Cheech and Chong movie: Anytime something incredulous happens we all shout “fuck me Alex!”. This is definately a FMA moment. You, brother are insane. Wear it with honor.

5 Likes

Cheech to Chong:

“Make way for the new King, after you King Salami” :rofl:

5 Likes

Here my other flavor jungle ultimate strawberry Handcheck:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVGeGcptgaV/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

LOL @SteveTC, you almost set me into an epileptic fit !!!

2 Likes