Handchecks 2022/23

What a difference a day makes…
Yesterday:

Today:

In the middle of a Nor’ Easter up here, got about 16” so far on the walk,
Expecting up to 24”…

White-out conditions…

23 Likes

We have about 2 and a half feet right now, Even my Bernese Mountain dog wanted to come in.

18 Likes

Are you in Mass?

6 Likes

We have about 7" to 8" here in Brooklyn so far. It’s coming in sideways here. The wind is bananas.

13 Likes

SO jealous!!! Miss NY and miss the snow :pleading_face:

10 Likes

Plenty of it here lol. I probably won’t see my truck for a few days.

9 Likes

Neither will my neighbor :rofl::joy::rofl:

10 Likes

Rotflmao!!! amazing! :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

No I’m in Rhode Island, on the coast. But I’m originally a Masshole (from Attleboro), I was up there during the blizzard of ‘78…

9 Likes

I lived in Chatham during the '78 storm. I was 8. I am still on the south coast and I think this one is worse. Stay safe!

9 Likes

NWS Eastern Region

@NWSEastern

Snowfall reports received as of 5 pm Saturday. Highest totals by state so far:
NY - Islip 24.1"
MA - Bridgewater 24"
CT - Groton 21.5"
NJ - Bayville 21"
RI - Warren 21"
DE - Lewes 14.2"
ME - Eastport 14"
MD - Ocean Pines 14"
NH - Rye 9.5"
PA - Belmont 8.9"
VT - Putney 3.2"

I agree, and we may see some “One Day” snow total records broken. Although I’d say we are much more prepared nowadays…
Stay Safe

9 Likes

Not a handcheck but a weather check.

There is a small cloud in the sky.

The pictures of snow prompted me to show a comparison.
Currently 8.30am in Western Australia and expecting 36 deg C here today apparently.
We’ve had a run of hot weather recently which has broken previous records.
It’s not been fun and I would love to jump in that snow right now.

12 Likes

hehe, I used to love playing in the snow in my younger days… not so much anymore.
I would Love to jump in that pool right now :rofl:

11 Likes

A bit of a work in progress there. I’ve been lazy and let the pool etc deteriorate over the last few years.
Originally installed for the kids who barely even look at it now they’re older.
Recently replaced the pump, chlorinator and sand filter and currently rebuilding the screening around it all. All the paving needed some TLC and still needs some more.
The whole lot looked a bit sad and I kept putting it off due to the expense and time required. Due to that the pool itself has some staining I can’t seem to remove and I’ve got an idea I’m going to have to get it resprayed.

I was told before we had it installed it’ll be the biggest white elephant you’ll ever own and I should have listened.
I was suckered in by my “little darlings” and her who has to be obeyed but it’s too late now!

7 Likes

Not gonna lie….bought it cause I thought the color was pretty

14 Likes

I have the Silver and a Grey one.
I haven’t seen that color before but looks good

7 Likes

I liked the silver too (and the mint green), I had I hard time deciding. I would’ve ordered two, but I had already placed two other hardware orders this week. So I was trying to show some restraint for once in my life :rofl: But that silver did look pretty!

6 Likes

Been alternating between these two today

12 Likes

@Lostmarbles Lookin’ good.

7 Likes

Probably not a lot o’ SMOK fans out there, but I love my G-Priv 2 Luxe…

10 Likes