Handchecks 2022/23

A thing of beauty.

7 Likes

I’m not a Milan fan but I’m steamy…kkkk Happy clouds friends!

10 Likes

Is that a mod in your pocket or did you have a rather unhappy circumcision?

8 Likes

Build ready, just enjoy a good juice!!! :face_in_clouds:

13 Likes

I love the dual mesh Titan deck, makes me want to dig it out and put a fresh build too…very nice :+1:

4 Likes

Good week to all of you my mixologist friends. Good clouds!!! Peace!

9 Likes

8 Likes

My newest Dead Rabbit v2 on a Thelema dna, and of course my adv, cookie crack butter. I actually vape other things, but this is my main lol Happy Saturday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Cookie Crack MOBILE VERSION !!!

5 Likes

Hey Don’t Drip and Drive unless your at a stop light.

6 Likes

I really hate dripping and driving! Thankfully I know how much I can dump into this one. I miss carrying my 28 ml Steam Craves! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

Pretty much the usual, but I finally switched up my mod. I have these Thelema’s in every color, and I realized they just sit unused, so I busted one out. I’m switching between cookie crack and Sweet crunch meringue bars :raised_hands::yum:

12 Likes

I was gonna say didn’t you have cookie crack running in the black Thelema 14days ago.

3 Likes

I love the blue ones @Lynda_Marie.

4 Likes

Most likely, I always have cookie crack in one rda, and something fruity in another. I’m about to crack open a bottle of Rocky’s Lemon crumble crack :grin:

6 Likes

Could one of you measure the distance between the post holes for me please. And do you think there’s any possibility of fitting a very thin 5mm OD coil in that housing?
I have a good friend that only uses notch coils and wants an AIO, RBA that can hold those coils.
His coils are ⅜ inch long. 9.53mm.

Much appreciated :pray:

4 Likes

I have the v1 voltrove rba and the post holes are about 1/4in apart, I had to bend the legs inwards. The width of the deck and chamber is 13/32in, can’t see that 5mm coils would not fit, although height maybe an issue, about 8/32in before shorting.
sorry, got no mm measuring sticks…

4 Likes