Handchecks 2022/23

I was being facetious lol

4 Likes

:checkered_flag: This is truly a great pairing :checkered_flag:

note: I have to use a insulator/spacer or the 510 shorts. It’s a good thing the mod has protection and shuts down when shorted. I fashioned the spacer from a plastic water bottle cap using scissors and a single hole paper punch.

12 Likes

6 Likes

This has a yellowish stain to ot because of greasy hands… This is pretty spendy but dish soap didn’t work. Other options?

3 Likes

Should out to KFC in the background. Their potato salad was frozen

3 Likes

Happy Friday the 13th…

7 Likes

nothing but dry hits, eh?

3 Likes

Try the Coleslaw :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Not a fan, always opt for tater salad…

2 Likes

…the yellow stains are not from the two piece I had, other types of grease

3 Likes

Don’t get carried away on the rubbing but try alcohol. Test it on a tiny spot first. Don’t know what was used so be careful. Start dabbing and see what is coming off on the paper towel.

2 Likes

IDK, looks like earwax to me :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Alumide I believe

3 Likes
4 Likes

Blimey, that dude is the MacGuyver of Squonks

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh, I have an eraser, it’s on a pencil I just have to wipe off the ear wax

3 Likes

Alumide is the alloy the body is made from. The paint is applied to to the alloy. I’m trying to protect the paint so it doesn’t become all silver. Sorry I didn’t make that clear.

3 Likes

Don’t know if it’ll work but maybe Goo Gone? That stuff works on a lot of stuff. Maybe lemon juice???

3 Likes

OR

I can’t vouch for using these on Alumide but they melt away grease and oil. I use them on everything and have not experienced any I’ll effects on anything to date.

If anyone reading this turns a wrench you either already know about these or you will thank me later.

4 Likes