Hangsen Flavours

Chefs flavours in the UK now stocks Hangsen flavours. They have French Vanilla Cream. Is this the same as French Vanilla Ice cream?

7 Likes

As far as I know Hangsen do not make a French Vanilla Cream so it may well be the French Vanilla Ice Cream

5 Likes

Thank you for the heads up @Steve68 good news.
Now we can buy that elusive Aussie Choc and some tobaccos and some creams andā€¦:rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks. I thought as much, but wasnā€™t sure. I hear that this is a really good flavour, so I may have to treat myself for Xmas. Cheers.

5 Likes

@Steve68 Yeah me too

3 Likes

Pleasure mate. Glad to be of help.

4 Likes

The only point is that theyā€™re a fiver each, (I saw that are 30 mils but still.) must be very careful and selectiveā€¦ I know that australian Chocolate is first on my wish list but by following other people suggestions I already had a failure with MOB glamour choc (bought 30mils and donā€™t like it) wouldnā€™t want to do it againā€¦ at five quids eachā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

Awesome news!!

2 Likes

Agreed. I always get opinions from others before I buy flavours now. Have wasted too much money in the past. This site is great for that, and fresh 03 is always good for flavour notes.

3 Likes

Ut oh. This doesnā€™t bode wellā€¦

Same experience here.

Didnā€™t work for me either (assuming youā€™re referring to VTA). =/

Still need to do more testing on it, but VTA chocolate mouse holds promise. And I can recommend FLV Milk Chocolate.

/sorry for the OT

4 Likes

Yeah, I noticed the HS flavors were 30ml as well. Then again, 4.80 for 30mls works out at 1.60 for 10mls which ainā€™t that bad really. I actually ordered some HS Blueberry, Italian Cream and Pineapple last night (Sat) based on suggestions from @woftam (never dawned on me what your initials actually stood for until the other day Simon :grinning:) and @marsh8 and eagerly await their arrival. Took advantage of the BF 20% off coupon and all up (inc shipping) it cost me just Ā£22.74 (or roughly $45.00 AUD) for 9 flavors. Three of those are 30ml bottles (HS), 3 are FLV and 3 are other brand re-orders. Iā€™m happy with that and thatā€™s what counts eh? :wink:

Not really that worried about the HS ones being 30mls. I know for a fact (sorta) that the Italian Cream will be a winner. Got the Blueberry ā€˜cos Iā€™ve yet to find a BB that does it for me and wanna try it out and the Pineapple just because. If the BB and Pineapple donā€™t ā€œcut itā€ I can always combine with other BBs and Pineapples and see what happens. Failing that Iā€™ll just mix something up using those and ā€œgiftā€ some juice to my next door neighbour or the boys at work :grin:. Cheersā€¦

6 Likes

@Sprkslfly Rob, I was thinking about Hangsen, FLV is also on my list. Heard about the VTA mousse, quite a few people recommend it as a good milk choc.

3 Likes

Mmmmmmn, chocolate mouse!

9 Likes

I think BB are like mangos for us Aussies or thatā€™s my latest theory. I reckon what we have down here is not like the rest, so like you Iā€™ve found BB hard to find fully satisfying. This HS one is good but still not exactly what this Aussieā€™s looking for. :grin:

4 Likes

My friend and colleague moved to Africa 6 months ago. He would gladly vape all the juices I made and didnā€™t like. I miss him.

3 Likes