Happy 2nd Anniversary ELR!

Mange tak! Lars & JoJo. Best conceived site I’ve seen. :+1: :+1: :+1:
Tak everyone else. Soooo many nice, supportive people here. Makes a real difference to life. :+1::tulip::+1:

12 Likes

I might be a newb at all this but am very blessed to have found this forum/site as it is the ONLY real reason for me entertaining on DIYing my own juices and hoping to learn and give back to this great community one day. Happy Anniversary “ELR” and Everyone else too btw. :tada::tada::tada::tada:

11 Likes

So many thanks…so little words. Thank you @daath and thank you to all the members that have helped and inspired. Happy anniversary!

11 Likes

I would have never guessed this was only a 2 year old thingy. The depth of the info here would indicate far more. Thanks ya’ll. Haven’t been on much lately (have huge project building a large lighting rig for the music festivals I work going on that’s eating every available clock cycle) but the site, the forum and you fine folks have been invaluable for a fledgling mixer such as myself. In light of this anniversary I’ll go “release” my only decent “from scratch” receipe I’ve managed to concoct.

Ladies n gents I humbly offer up the following:

4 Likes