Happy 2nd Anniversary ELR!

:confetti_ball::gift::tada:

:grinning: ā€¦been kinda busy and let this slip byā€¦ but, just wanted to say a big ā€œTAK!ā€ to Lars for creating this forum for us! Itā€™s been a great 2 years and ELR is still the best DIY forum on the innerwebs! :innocent:

26 Likes

ā€œOne of the bestā€? If thereā€™s a better DIY forum than this, I havenā€™t found it!
I havenā€™t been DIYing very long (4 or 5 months) and this forum has changed my life.
Not only am I (or will eventually when I stop ordering flavors every other day) saving money, Iā€™m also vaping some of the best juices I ever tried, and Iā€™ve tried hundreds.
So a massive THANKS from me!:+1:

18 Likes

Tak, Lars! :balloon:

12 Likes

ā€¦edited! Right you are! :wink:

12 Likes

Happy Anniversary ELR! Woot Woot party time!

16 Likes

Best forum ever! Thanks Lars!

17 Likes

17 Likes

Happy Anniversary ELR.
I wish for many more anniversaries to come.

15 Likes

Happy Anniversary ELR forum :tada::balloon::heart:ļø

14 Likes

BEFORE ELR

AFTER ELR

I donā€™t think it can be put into words the value this place has brought to so many. I for one am forever grateful. Happy Anniversary ELR!!!

21 Likes

So it was still brand-new when I joined up. Tak Lars for making this the place that it is and of course the same goes for all the peeps participating here. :revolving_hearts:

18 Likes

thank you so much for elr, this place is great, thanks to each and every person here because without you guys this place would not be what it isā€¦ KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS FRIENDSā€¦

13 Likes

When I first started my DIY adventure I discovered this site and lurked around for a bit.
I finally began posting, hoping to not be ridiculed for my lack of knowledge.
Instead I found a community of very helpful, down to earth people.
I donā€™t know where you recruited them all from but GREAT JOB!
Thanks Lars and the ELR community as a whole! Happy 2nd!

15 Likes

Happy birthday ELR
Thank you @daath for all you do.
Thankyou @JoJo for all your efforts as well.

ELR is really something special - a bunch of like minded helpful, knowledgeable, supportive people So thanks @all for making ELR what it is.

Cheers

14 Likes

Only 2 years?! With the number of members and the HUGE amount of experience and expertise that the members here have, I thought it would be at least 5 to 10 years.
And yes this is absolutely the best forum out there.
TAK you Lars! Tak you very much !

14 Likes

Congrats to the forum and to itā€™s owner and modā€¦ thanks for keeping everything going smoothly (even if ya had to lock a couple of the ā€œmore activeā€ discussions I was in lol)

14 Likes

I for one am thankful for everything this forum has to offer. ELR is one of the few places I can be me. I appreciate everything you all offer and thank you @JoJo for your mod skills and @daath for a place to call home.
There are too many recipes for me to even go through. I find one just about every day that I go, yeah that sounds good.
There are too many people to name here, but many thanks to everyone I have coversated with and PMā€™d. I enjoy a good scrappy discussion every now and then.
Keep up the great work. Thanks for letting my hammer fly when necessary and thank you for everything you do.
Happy Anniversary ELR!!!

14 Likes

to all my confidants and comrades!

11 Likes

Lars! Dak! Thanks for the free E-Juice DIY University and Funhouse! As I progress toward my Bachelors of Mixification (BM for short) I cannot forget the sacrifice @JoJo has made to buy sooo many flavors and keep this ship running most efficiently, and to the others who have shared their hard-won secrets. I pledge to always Pay it Forwardā€¦

ā€¦I mean we could just send you MONEY :tada::gift_heart::bank::heavy_dollar_sign:

11 Likes

TAK to @daath for creating the database and forums, and to everyone else here that makes this such a great community.

Cheers to all! :beers:

ETA: Oopsā€¦Happy Anniversary, of course!

11 Likes