Happy Accident

Yeah, these are labels that you’re suppose to use non-permanent markers on but the writing smeared off after a couple of shakes. I got so frustrated one day I grabbed a sharpie. Too bad because the labels are pretty cool. You just peel them on and off.

4 Likes

LMAO, I forgot about those big blue pantys

5 Likes

After cleaning the bottles I always use my ghetto bottle drying rack. It’s very high tech you need 1. An old pizza box 2. One paper towel 3. Shish Kabob sticks cut to length. When done it goes in the trash :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I bought this for a bottle drying rack

6 Likes

Lol I place my bottles all on the upper rack of my dishwasher, pull the rack out and leave the door open for 30-60minutes.

Guess I could invest in a bottle drying thing but the dishwasher is much bigger :wink:

4 Likes

Eucalyptus oil lads, if you’re in Australia I use Bosistos, just put a little on a kitchen cloth and label gum will wipe straight off then just wash the bottles with dishwashing liquid.

Eucalyptus oil will give your bottles a nice gloss too :+1::+1:

5 Likes

Eucalyptus oil lads, if you’re in Australia I use Bosistos, just put a little on a kitchen cloth and label gum will wipe straight off then just was the bottles with dishwashing liquid.

3 Likes

What the heck is that thing originally designed for FRYING BACON?

3 Likes

Only a guess, but I’m thinking it’s marketed for drying baby bottles (think newborn, etc) :wink:

That would be this:

5 Likes

WD-40 will remove 100% of old residue. I used it on my commercial bottles when I first started mixing.

3 Likes

On plastic bottles? Given the penetrating properties of WD-40, that would be a NO for me.

3 Likes

Read this =) I would not use it for cleaning plastic.
Ordinary rubber disintegrates if exposed to petroleum products.

3 Likes
3 Likes

happy accidents (film), starring Marisa Tomei and Vincent D’Onofrio
satisfied injuries (album), a 1990 album by way of the Doughboys
satisfied accidents (band), an English pop punk band.
glad injuries, a 2011 book through actress Jane Lynch
glad accidents, a 1989 episode of Shining Time Station.
happy twist of fate, a 1998 album through The Albion Band
″satisfied little injuries″, famous capture-word through painter Bob Ross
Serendipity, a fortunate happenstance or excellent marvel

1 Like