Happy anniversary to me!

Gee, 3 yrs here… it’s been a ton of fun and I look forward to the next few years… if we survive that long… Thanks for the good times and the things I have learned, from wonky calculator issues @Lars to my contests and educational posts… To all the good people I have met and the weirdos, the sweet hearts and trolls… Now… have some cake! :tada:

download

20 Likes

Think you missed a year @anon84779643 Happy 4th :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Dont know you that long but glad i met you and happy days for the future if we have one :ok_hand::joy: @anon84779643.

5 Likes

Congrats on the THREE @anon84779643 !!!

5 Likes

Anniversary from flavorah tastes just right to me, and it works from only .25%.

:wink: Good to have you here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

oops lol math after midnight, what was I thinking? :stuck_out_tongue: thanks @woftam :smiley:

Ditto @REAPER2 and maybe this will all work out… it will be different, but hopefully not impossible! <3

SD lolol 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

@SuperFrog lol… thank youss!! :crazy_face:

oh btw there is a contest in the ELR group…
@TamVapes will be calling the winner at Noon est today… :smiley:

6 Likes

Happy 4th vapyversary Smoky :partying_face:
My 3rd is coming up soon… even more :cake: hehe

5 Likes

funny how it seems like only a short while since I joined… been in the community forever, but it took me a long time to get here… happy I did cuz I do enjoy the friends I have here :grinning: :tada:

6 Likes

Congratulations on 3 year anniversary @anon84779643 :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Thanks @Mark_Turner… it’s either 3 or 4… who knows… if I hadn’t gotten a pop up on it I wouldn’t have remembered at all… oh snap, is that the first sign of oh what ever it is?? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: haha!!!

Pumpkin spiced coffee this morning with the best dog gone eggy custard I have ever made in my life in my tank, weeee!! :smiley:

3 Likes

today’s my anniversary :smiley: I don’t know what it means, but I think I’ve been on here for like 3-4 years too (3 I believe)

Many clone discussions, funny memes, sad days and welcoming new folks.

Funnest thing was when I met a mixer at a B&M and they found out who I was, and they knew me from this site lmao

“Oh dang, you’re the clone dude!” haha fun times

7 Likes

Congratz on your 4th as well, clone dude :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Y los que vienen, Felicidades para ti y para nosotros que recibimos tanto de tu parte

3 Likes

@luis1
gracias por los pensamientos felices! ¡Sé que hay más que yo con aniversarios felices! :tada::crazy_face::star_struck::hugs:

2 Likes

Congrats! Keep it up!!! I’m coming up on the 10th year and all this “Flavor Ban” crap is scary. I’m learning to make my own liquid now.

5 Likes

I have 10 yrs lol… just 3-4 yrs here on site :wink:
Making ejuice is fun, and I hope you are learning lots!

2 Likes

Congrats @DarkJester89!
Many more to come!

2 Likes