Happy Birthday Lars (again, again)!

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one!

8 Likes

Happy bday Lars :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hatched_chick:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday Lars !!!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday Lars i hope your day brings you as much happiness as you have provided us with thank you

8 Likes

Have a really terrible day, being naked, crying, not knowing who, what or where you are…

Oh and welcome to the world! :smile:

6 Likes

Happy birthday old man !!!

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hahhah thanks guys :slight_smile: It’s been a good day so far :slight_smile: Now for a little relaxation time with the family :slight_smile:

You all made me chuckle and smile

That actually made me laugh out loud :smiley:

17 Likes

Happy birthday Lars, thank you for all you do. Hope you have a great day. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Oh ya Happy B Day Lars :birthday::tada::confetti_ball::tada::birthday::icecream::nauseated_face: lol

7 Likes

A very happy Birthday to you Lars! :gift: :balloon: :confetti_ball:

Thank you (and hug your folks for creating such a wonderful human being) for creating such an excellent resource that promotes and provides such a positive impact on all of our lives!

You’re partly responsible for assisting in my quitting smoking man. And that’s not only impressive, but something that will have a great deal of importance to me for (hopefully) many years to come! Thank you!

10 Likes

I think this sums it up fairly well!

10 Likes

Happy birthday Lars, I love this little slice of the inter-web you’ve created for everyone to enjoy. Hope your day is a great one

6 Likes

hahah not sure to like it or what :smiley:

5 Likes

@daath :laughing:

7 Likes

@daath Tillykke til dig!

5 Likes

Happy birthday Lars!!!
A little retro song for your special day. All in good fun.

8 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

6 Likes

7 Likes

Very best wishes @daath . Enjoy your day (Fuckit, make it a week)!

5 Likes

Got ya some ice cream to go with your b’day cake! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…many happy returns of the day! Happy B’day! :grinning:

9 Likes