Happy Halloween!

Just thought I would share what I done on my Friday evening for the kids.

Here’s my pumpkin carvings.

Happy Halloween everyone.

Feel free to share your own creations.

9 Likes

O man i love carving pumpkins take a look at these my daughter loves em!

7 Likes

These are from last year thats actually todays activity ill keep you up. My daughter wants elsa … i will try!!

2 Likes

You guys are insane! Those are some awesome pumpkins! We decided (by we I mean I) to forego the pumpkin carving this year. Too much else going on. Now I’m kinda regretting it! LoL. No way could I do anything that fancy though.

2 Likes

very cool I think Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!!!

2 Likes

Wowser.

I’m only on my second year of carving.

I know what to strive for next year lol.

We’re these done freehand too?

I’m no artist that’s for sure (unless it’s coil art lol) so I cheated and used stencils lol.

CMJ

1 Like

That is some awesome carving @Jondamon @Ohm_IGod. I have only carved one pumpkin in my whole life a few years ago and when I got up the next day my cat had eaten the bloody thing :yum:

1 Like

Yes those are freehand but i failed this year not gonna post this one hehe. As long as the children are happy!

4 Likes

This is us after a night in our village “Trick or Treating”

My kids are 4 and 2 years old. Bless them.

3 Likes

I have a Tibetan family living around the corner and they rang the bell for trick and treat. We don’t do trick and treat in the Netherlands, at least not with halloween. We have something similar called St Maarten at 11-11. Fortunately I had a bag of liquorice in my house :grinning:

3 Likes

Happy Halloween Everyone !!!

3 Likes

Our Halloween plans got rained out. :frowning: Our neighborhood is usually awesome for trick or treating. I took my daughter and a friend over to the local art warehouse (big mill they turned into tons of little art studios) and we got some candy but it was packed and pouring. We wound up tired, wet, and skipping the Halloween party we were supposed to go to. Bummer town.

2 Likes